- Pisco is Peruvian !!
- This is a new route to know the Valley of Majes, vineyards and secrets of pisco.
- A 1-day tour that includes a visit to the landscape of the Toro Muerto petroglyphs and a visit with tasting of pisco and wines in traditional wineries.
- Recommended for trips of couple and friends.
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Tourist stop on Zela Street.
- The pick up of passengers from their accommodations also applies.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Between 6:30 and 7:00 am. Meeting at the point indicated by the group.
- We will go to the valley of Majes.
- On the way we will visit the Petroglyphs (stones carved with animal, anthropomorphic and other forms) of Toro Muerto, perhaps "the largest reservoir in the world", with rocks carved between 500 AD and 1300 AD
- After a walk through this strange landscape we will return to the valley to visit the first winery, where a representative awaits us to explain the characteristics of his winery and then taste the products: white wine, red wine and pisco varieties. To learn the difference between pisco and brandy we will also taste the brandy of the house.
- Lunch in the valley (not included); Although shrimp dishes are famous, there are also vegetarian options.
- In the second winery we will know different elaboration processes, and very important also, the history of the winery and what makes it special. The visit includes the tasting of the products. We will see the first jars (in some wineries you can see 18th century vats), as well as modern stills.
- In both wineries it is possible to buy pisco and wines with a discount price.
- The tour ends with a magnificent sunset in the valley.
- Return to Arequipa (arrival approximately 7:00 pm.).
- Tour guide (in Spanish).
- Entrance to petroglyphs.
- Entry to wineries.
- Tasting of wines and piscos.
- Additional drinks and snacks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- It is recommended to wear a hat, repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Tour is offered in Shared Service.
- For having a light walk (difficulty: medium) in the tour, we recommend the service for children from 8 years old.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They travel under the exclusive care of parents and / or accompanying adults. They do not occupy a seat or receive the included snack. / From 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Sillar Route + Culebrillas Quarry - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Colca All Inclusive: Flight of the Condor in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Bird watching, Thermalism
Tour to the Colca Canyon (Full Day) - Shared Service - Arequipa
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Arequipa Luxury Tour - Hotel Colca Lodge in Yanque - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Tour to Sillar Route - Arequipa. - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Antigua and Café Orgánico - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits