- Nature is an artist, capable of creating beautiful works of all kinds and in any case.
- A clear example of this are the Pillones waterfalls, in the Imata stone forest, a tourist attraction in the heart of Arequipa.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Start: 6:00 a.m.
- The site is at 4,600 meters above sea level and in winter there are icy winds.
- When you arrive at the Pillones waterfalls, you will see dozens of rocks molded by the erosion of water and weather. You will also see numerous vizcachas (Andean rodents), most jumping over rocks. From there you can descend to the waterfall, but the road is dangerous: you must advance in squatting and with care. Once you get there, you can take pictures, enjoy the warm weather, the landscape, the flora and fauna typical of the region.
- The forest of stones of Imata is a strange original rock formation, which is constituted by a set of natural stone columns that take the appearance of a mysterious enchanted and petrified forest. It has originated through thousands of years, simulating different silhouettes that resemble prehistoric animals, faces, silhouettes and monsters, among others. It is a prodigy of abstract art in nature, which invites us to interpret the shapes that the rocks have taken. Its originality allows those who visit the stone forest to admire such beauty.
- Constituted by a set of natural stone columns of ignimbrite material that is the product of sedimentation of currents of material expelled from the volcano, it is constituted by ash, lapilli and blocks. The components are welded together and can be called tuffitic gaps of volcanic material of all grain sizes. The work done by the erosive forces of nature (rain, wind and sun), make it a fascinating place.
- It is also highly probable that on the way you can observe vicuñas.
- End: 5:00 p.m.
- Infusion (Mate de Coca).
- First aid kit.
- Other transfers not specified.
- Food not indicated (Breakfast, lunch).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- This activity is aimed at passengers of good physical condition. No experience is needed, just wanting to have a nice experience.
- It is recommended to take into account the height and low temperature of the place.
- CHILDREN: The service is recommended for children from 8 years old.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security. Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Arequipa Unforgettable - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Colca Convencional 2d / 1n - Finished in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Arequipa + Machu Picchu + Montaña Arcoiris - 6d / 5n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits