DescriptionThe Brisas del Titicaca Cultural Association, with more than 50 years disseminating the diverse cultural expressions of Peru, offers the best Performing Dances Show under the sky of Lima.
- All accompanied by orchestras show.
- Enjoy the best Folkloric cultural show in Lima.
- The best stage, the best dancers, the best service and attention wait for you.
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Shows (Included)
- 9:30 pm. Local of the Cultural Association "Brisas del Titicaca".
- Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
Night of Folklore
- Start: 9:30 pm.
- Show composed of live music and Peruvian dances.
- Our main objective is that your night becomes an imaginary journey through the different regions of Peru.
- A large stage is the place where more than 50 artists present the best Peruvian dance show.
- With the musical framework of recognized orchestras and musical groups that also invite the audience to dance.
- End: 2:00 a.m.
- Folklore Nights on Fridays or Saturdays.
- VIP zone.
- * Fuente de Tequeños (4 unds)
- * 1 Pisco Sour.
- Food and drink.
- The reservation is made according to the availability of the club.
- Subject to changes by private events.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does NOT apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, Refund does not apply either.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Caral Archaeological Tourism Circuit - Aspero - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits