S/. 340USD 83
2 days and 1 nights
48 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Lambayeque offers you culture, history, gastronomy, relaxation and fun.
- Architectural complex that has the shape of a truncated pyramid that is inspired by the majestic and monumental Sicán ceremonial centers of the Pomac forests.
- Bosque de Pomac, this Sanctuary houses the most representative amount of pre-Inca pyramids of South America.
- Hotel Valle del Sol: Av. Luis Gonzáles 1135, Chiclayo.
Sican National Museum + Pomac Forest + Túcume Pyramids
- Architectural complex that has the shape of a truncated pyramid that is inspired by the majestic and monumental Sican ceremonial centers of the Pomac forests. It has a built area of over two thousand square meters and about twenty thousand meters outdoors. The permanent exhibition focuses on all aspects of the Sicán society and its culture, trying to provide a global vision of this important cultural development of the north coast.
- Visit to the Pomac Forest Sanctuary:
- This Sanctuary houses the most representative amount of pre-Inca pyramids of South America. In addition, its diverse avifauna makes it an important point of attention for birdwatchers of the world. In its extensive territory also rest the vestiges of the Sicán culture that concentrates the greater number of pyramids of all this part of the planet.
- Mirador Salinas: it is one of the best positions to observe the Pomac Forest and the Sicán - Lambayeque archaeological complex. You can appreciate the carob tree crossed by the La Leche River, which in its path forms a dense gallery of faiques and carob forests; and close to the river as if to strengthen the link, the largest set of truncated adobe pyramids in America, more than 34 Mausoleum Temples where the ancestors worshiped the ancestors.
- Millenary Tree: It is a very old carob tree, which popular tradition has called "millennial tree" is also generous and protective, which is why with so many years of life is one of the most productive, giving a lesson that the Rational use of forest resources can transcend generations.
- Huaca Las Ventanas: In this ceremonial center several tombs of the Sicán elite have been found in the pyramidal platform. In them it has been found numerous trousseaux of gold that include masks, narigueras and tumis or ceremonial knives, including the famous Tumi de Illimo.
- Then we went to the Pyramids of Túcume.
- Archaeological place that is located 33 km north of the city of Chiclayo, in the lower part of the La Leche valley, northwest of Peru.
- It is formed by the remains of numerous adobe pyramids or huacas, around a rocky structure known as Cerro La Raya.
- It was one of the administrative and ceremonial centers of the Sicán or Lambayeque culture.
- You can make personal purchases and / or walk around the city at will.
- Transfers Check-in and Check-out.
- Welcome cocktail
- Accommodation 1 night (Hotel Valle del Sol).
- Relaxing massages (Warm Spa).
- Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
- Tours: Sicán Museum, Pómac Forest, Túcume Pyramids, Túcume Site Museum.
- 1 Moisturizing drink.
- Tourist transport.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Tourist guide in Spanish.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour on day 1.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years, they pay only the tickets, if applicable. They share the service, seat, bed and food with the parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies, water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims or refunds.
hotel-3-estrellasValle del Sol o similares
- Offering a spa and fitness center, Valle del Sol is located in Chiclayo, 7 blocks from the main square and 15 minutes by car from Chiclayo Airport. The rooms are ozonized and equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. It also has a restaurant and a 24-hour reception, as well as massage services in the spa, for an additional fee.
- The accommodation in the indicated establishment, will depend on the availability of rooms for the dates chosen by the traveler. If there is no availability for those dates, the traveler will stay in a similar category establishment.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 340USD 83