- Enjoy a City Tour and visit the most emblematic sites of Ica: Las Brujas de Cachiche, The Tree of 7 heads.
- Visit a Wine Cellar can not miss in your journey.
- Do not go back to Lima without tasting the exquisite wines and piscos made in Ica!
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Ica: Pick up in Terrestrial Terminal.
- For tours: Pick up from the hotel.
Reception, Installation and City Tour
- At the coordinated time, you will be picked up from the Bus Terminal in Ica and will be transferred to the hotel.
- 12:45 p.m. - They will be picked up from the hotel to start a City Tour to Ica and visit the Witches of Cachiche and the Tree of 7 Heads.
- 1:00 pm - Visit Bodega Vitivinícola.
- We will visit the artisanal countryside El Catador where the grape brandy is made, popularly known as Pisco.
- We will have an explanation of the elaboration of Wine and Pisco guided by an experienced worker of the winery.
- We will do the tasting of the different types of Pisco, Wines and the traditional Cachina.
- We will enjoy the wonderful sunset in the Iqueño desert.
Paracas Reserve - Islas Ballestas
- 06:45 am - Pick up at Hotel to be transferred to Paracas.
- 08:00 am - Arrival in Paracas.
- We will arrive at the port of El Chaco in Paracas, from where we will depart in modern sliders towards the Ballestas Islands.
- On the way to the islands, we will see El Candelabro located in the bay of Paracas and a small wharf.
- We will observe the diversity of the marine fauna that lives here: Pelicans, Humboldt Penguins, Dolphins, Sea Lions, Red-headed Vultures, Guanayes, Piqueros, Cormorants and Tendrils.
- (Those who choose to stay in El Chaco port can stroll through this beautiful spa in addition to visiting its small craft fair.)
- 11:00 am - Tour of the Paracas National Reserve, where we will appreciate the famous "Cathedral." This impressive rock formation is 28 to 40 million years old and resembled, as the name suggests, a gigantic cathedral. The partial collapse suffered in the earthquake that struck Pisco in 2007 has not limited the majesty of the landscape seen from there, as well as the Playa Roja and Lagunillas, where we can take a bath.
- 1:00 pm (approx.) - Lunch (Free).
- 3:30 pm - Return to Paracas. Arrival at El Chaco Pier.
- End of our services.
- Pick up in bus terminal, we will take you to your hotel.
- Pick up from hotel in tourist vehicle for start of tours.
- Visit to Huacachina.
- Visit Caserío de Cachiche.
- City tour in Ica.
- Tasting of wines and piscos - Visit Wine Cellar.
- 1 Night of Lodging (Colón Plaza or Dulce Estancia).
- Transfer from Ica to Paracas.
- Ride on the Ballestas Islands.
- Walk through the Paracas National Reserve.
- Guided tour in Spanish to tourist places.
- Food (Meals, Drinks, Snacks).
- Tubular + Sandboarding.
- Payment taxes Ballestas Islands and National Reserve S / .25
- Others not indicated.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 to 9 years old, Ad Children Rate applies. From 10 years old, they pay full rate.
- It is recommended to bring: Light clothing, Sunblock, Extra clothing change (for sliders), Camera, Personal medicines (for seasickness), Bath linen, Towel, Hat.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, neither does Refund apply for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Colon Plaza o similares
- Nice hotel 2.5 * next to the center of the city.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Tradition in Ica Sun and Beach - 3d / 2n - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Other drinks tasting, Sandboarding
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits
Full Day Paracas - Islas Ballestas, Tubulares and more - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding