- Live a 2 day experience in Paracas.
- We will visit the Ballestas Islands and the Paracas National Reserve.
- Live new experiences such as sailing to the islands and observe sea lions, penguins and guano birds.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Paracas: I pick up from the bus station.
- Pick up from bus station for transfer to dock.
- We will board a boat and head to the Ballestas Islands, home to thousands of birds such as pelicans, cormorants, earrings and various species of animals such as sea lions and dolphins.
- On the way back to the port of Paracas we can see "El Candelabro", a huge geoglyph similar to the Nazca lines that, it is said, served as a beacon for sailors.
- 10:30 am - We will depart from the same port to the Paracas National Reserve, located just 30 minutes away, in which we will visit "La Catedral", which is an immense natural rock formation.
- We will also visit some beaches that host countless species of birds and mammals, and we can even see some birds that migrate at some times of the year.
- Finishing the tour we will take you to your hotel so they can settle.
- Overnight in hotel.
Paracas + Transfer to the bus station.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- At coordinated time: Transfer to the Paracas bus station.
- End of our services..
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands.
- Tour to the Paracas National Reserve.
- All internal transfers.
- 1 breakfast in Hotel.
- Income to tourist places to visit: S / .25 per person.
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Emancipador o similar
- These hotels offer accommodation and WiFi in their facilities. Its rooms have cable TV and private bathroom. Some even have a view of the city. They have 24 hour reception and room service.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Pisco Route + Buggies + Ballestas Islands + Paracas 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Sandboarding, Buggies, off road
Hike and Adventure in the World's Highest Dune - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
City Tour of Ica + Buggies + Regional Museum of Ica - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Full Ica 2 Days - Solo Tours (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Flora, wildlife observation, Sandboarding
Full Day Paracas - Islas Ballestas, Tubulares and more - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding