DescriptionVisit the Ballestas Islands and the beaches of the Paracas National Reserve.
- The Paracas National Reserve is a protected area of Peru located in Pisco, Ica.
- It was declared a "Natural Reserve" in 1975 and was created with the purpose of conserving a portion of the sea and the desert of Peru, giving protection to the diverse species of wild flora and fauna that live there.
- Enjoy knowing this majestic destination, a part of our wonderful Peru.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Departure from Paracas.
- Pick up of passengers from the Paracas bus station (according to arrival time) and transfer to the Hotel.
- Rest of the day: Free.
- Start Time: 7:30 a.m.
- Modern Slider ride
- Panoramic view of the Bay of Paracas
- Visit the Candelabra (hieroglyph of paracas)
- Visit of Sea Wolves, Penguins, Guaneras birds (Ballestas Islands)
- Visit to the Flora and Fauna Museum
- Visit the paracas desert
- Visit beach Lagunillas
- Visit Paracas Reserve Viewpoint
- Visit the Cathedral (Rock Formation)
- Tourist transport
- Tour guide
- End Time: 3:30 pm
- Finishing the tour: Transfer to the Hotel or Bus Station.
- Tour to the Ballestas Islands.
- Tour Paracas National Reserve.
- 1 night accommodation.
- Breakfast included.
- Guided bilingual (Spanish / English).
- Bus Tickets Lima / Paracas / Lima.
- Income to places to visit:
- >> Ballestas Islands: S / .16
- >> National Reserve of Paracas: S / .11
- Prices per person subject to availability.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment will depend on the availability for the date of the trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category establishment.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Hotel 3 star Gran Palma o similares.
- The Gran Palma Hotel this located in Paracas, just 1 minute walk from the beach of Chaco and 11 km from the International Airport of Pisco.
- It has a terrace with magnificent views of the sea, Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and rooms with private bathroom, cable TV and minibar, all with garden, sea or street views and room service. The reception is open 24 hours a day and there is a laundry service.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment will depend on the availability for the date of the trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in a similar category establishment.
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Rn Paracas (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Tour Ballestas Islands in Lancha (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Ica - City Tour + Vineyards + Buggies (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits