- Enjoy a complete tour of the Inca city Cusco.
- Discover the citadel of Machu Pichu and its tourist attractions.
- Visit the deepest lake in the world: The Titicaca and its floating islands.
- Live that experience of two cities Cusco- Puno.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Airport (or Terrestrial Terminal) of Cusco.
City Tours 04 Ruins
- Departures: 1:30 pm
- Qoricancha - The highest expression of Inca architecture and engineering. The Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, is also currently the Convent of Santo Domingo.
- Sacsayhuaman - Strategically built on a hill from where Cusco is appreciated. It is famous for its huge carved stones, some of which are 9 meters or 30 feet high and weigh more than 350 tons.
- Qenqo - Four kilometers northeast of Cusco, it has the archaeological groups of Q'enqo Grande and Q'enqo Chico. Etymologically, it means "labyrinth" or "zigzag", it fulfilled a purely religious function.
- Puka pukara - "Red Fortress", because the calcareous stones with which it is built have acquired the reddish coloration of the terrain, very abundant in iron. It is alleged that he had the function of guarding Tambomach'ay, an important palace in the Inkario.
- Tambomachay - Located about 8 kms. north of Cusco and very close to the ruins of Puka Pukara, it is an archaeological site that was dedicated to the worship of water and so that the head of the Inca Empire could rest.
Mountains 07 colors- Vinicunca
- Departure: 3:00 a.m. to 3:30 a.m.
- The Ausangate mountain, is also well-known, like "Rainbow Mountain", "Hill Colorado" or "Rainbow Mountain" by its name in English.
- It belongs to the Ausangate mountain in the Vilcanota mountain range, and has its highest point at 5,000 meters above sea level.
- The Incas believed that from this mountain was born the masculine energy that fertilizes the Pachamama (Mother Earth).
- In the mountain range of this mountain the Vilcanota river is born and ends in the Amazon.
- It is cataloged by the National Geographic magazine as one of the 100 places that must be visited before dying.
- Return: 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
EXCURSION SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCA WITH EXIT TO MACHU PICCHU
- Departure: 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Sacred Valley - This valley was very appreciated by the Incas due to its special geographical and climatic qualities. It was one of the main production points for the wealth of its lands and the place where the best corn grain in Peru is produced. The Sacred Valley is comprised between the towns of Pisac and Ollantaytambo, has wonderful Andean landscapes, where its inhabitants, natives of the Quechua ethnic group, conserve many customs and ancestral rites.
- Pisac - Located in the foothills of the Intihuatana hill (where the sun is moored), it has the best andean system achieved by the Incas in all the Andes. Pisac is located 32 km (20 miles) from the city of Cusco, 2,972 meters above sea level (9,751 feet). The Archaeological Park of Pisac, are Inca archaeological sites, finely assembled polished stone constructions, citadel, towers, military fortresses, astronomical observatories, etc. Highlights the Inca cemetery, the largest in all of America.
- Urubamba - Another ancient Inca village, located in a fertile valley, once a great agricultural center of the Incas, and today a beautiful countryside, with great fruit production. In the city and its surroundings there are comfortable and excellent places to eat. It is located 72 km from Cusco, via Pisac, and 58 km via Chinchero, 2,871 meters (9,419 feet).
- Ollantaytambo - At the top of the archaeological complex, there are six monoliths of enormous size, assembled with incredible precision, which have mysterious engravings of Inca iconography. The complexity and beauty of the Inca buildings and the contemporary people, the immense agricultural complex, great administrative and social center, religious and military, is considered by many scientists and historians as one of the most important living museums in the world. Ollantaytambo is located 97 km (60 miles) from Cusco, 2,846 meters (9,337 feet). Train station to Machu Picchu.
THE RUINS OF MACHU PICCHU / RETURN OF MACHU PICCHU CUSCO / MACHU PICCHU / CUSCO
- Departure: 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- You will be advised by a guide then arrive at a small bus that lasts 30 minutes to reach the top of the mountain where the fabulous Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Once the work of the guide is completed, you. You can explore and take your photos in Machu Picchu.
- At the end of the visit, you will descend on the bus to Aguas Calientes and head to the restaurant to enjoy a succulent lunch.
- Finishing we will go to the station to board the train according to your departure time with return to Ollantaytambo where they will wait with your name for the transfer to Cusco.
DAY FULL DAY PUNO
- Departure: 4:30 am. Cusco to Puno
- 6:30 am - Transfer to the port. Then we embark to the floating island of the Uros (25 min approx.), Where we will visit 2 islands, our guide will let us know the most relevant features and experiences of the place before continuing our tour to the Taquile Island.
- After a navigation (2 1/2 hours approx.) Enjoying the spectacular views offered by Lake Titicaca, we arrive at the island of Taquile. When embarking, we embark on a gradually ascending walk that will take us to the main square of the place (45 min walk approx.).
- Once there, the guide will give us to know the way life of the inhabitants, the textileria that was declared as "Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity" by UNESCO.
- We will also visit the different centers of importance.
- We will have lunch at one of the local restaurants.
- After lunch we descend a 500-step route to the main port (optional route).
- Return to Cusco.
- Arrival - 10:30 pm. approx.
- 8:30 am - We pick you up from your hotel to have a guided tour in the South Valley where you can visit the following places:
- Tipón : an emblematic sample of the Inca hydraulic wisdom, has an impressive cultivation space that contains 12 terraces whose walls were built with carved stones, is located 23 km from the southwest of Cusco at 3,560 meters above sea level, in the district of Oropesa. It was a major shrine where water was worshiped with the care and veneration that the Incas treated to this element.
- Pikillaqta: Located 30 km from Cusco, Piquillacta is the archaeological complex Wari. The citadel presents a remarkable urban planning, with an almost perfect geometric plan, being the buildings, courts and squares of rectangular and square shape. The buildings, of uncut stone and adobe with mortar, are arranged in sets separated by straight streets and surrounded by walls up to 12 m high, which resemble a fortress.
- Andahuaylillas: is a small town located in the province of Quispicanchi, no more than 45 kilometers from the city of Cusco. Andahuaylillas stands out its Catholic temple from the colonial era with a beautiful decoration and mural painting of the seventeenth and eighteenth century known as the Sistine Chapel of Cusco. In the return we pass by the lake of Huacarpa and the observatory place of endemic and migratory birds.
- Transfer to the Airport (or Terrestrial Terminal) of Cusco.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport.
- 6 nights accommodation.
- 6 Buffet breakfast.
CITY TOUR 4 RUINS:
- Pick up from the hotel.
MOUNTAIN 7 COLORS:
- Round trip transportation.
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the Mountain.
- Ruins of Pisac + Market.
- Ruins of Ollantaytambo + Market.
- Professional Guide all the way.
- Buffet lunch.
- Roundtrip transfers.
- Foreign tourist ticket ticket.
- Night in Aguas Calientes.
FULL DAY MACHIPUCHU:
- Transfers from the hotel round trip.
- Train tickets round trip (Local Train for Peruvians / Peru Rail for foreigners).
- Tickets Bus of ascent and return of Machu Picchu town / Sanctuary.
- Entrance tickets to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Professional group guide.
FULL DAY PUNO:
- Bus transportation Cusco-Puno-Cusco.
- Transfer city of Puno.
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Entrance tickets to the islands.
- Personalized Assistance
- 1 Lunch on the island of Taquile.
- Boat service to visit the Lake Titicaca Islands.
- Excursions to Lake Titicaca, Uros Islands and Taquile Island.
- I pick up from the hotel to start our excursion.
- Touristic bus.
- Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Box Lunch.
CITY TOURS 04 RUINS:
- Entry ticket to the ruins.
- Personal expenses
- Horses (S / .30).
- Activities not mentioned in the tour.
- Food and drinks.
- Activities not mentioned in the tour.
- Traditional boat ride (totora boat) - S / .30 per person
- >> Payment is made directly on the island to the residents themselves.
- Entrance to the Church of Andahuaylillas.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or adults. From 4 to 10 years, they pay US $ 10 less. From 11 years old, they pay full rate.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hostal 3 star Hotel El Puma o similares
- Hotel el Puma is a hotel that is located a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco, its rooms are spacious and very comfortable and its facilities are modern.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip or remodeling facilities. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Land Transporte privado (propio del Operador).
- We have modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS, MTC circulation permit, All-risk insurance / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
Machu Picchu, World Wonder (Full Day from Cusco) - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + 7 Colors Mountain + Humantay Lagoon - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Maras and Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Inca Jungle Tour - Adventure to Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Zipline
Towards the Animal Sanctuary - Cochahuasi - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits