DescriptionA little history, nature, good food and lots of gold in Lima!
- This tour includes a visit to Pachacamac, a sacred citadel and part of the mystical axis of the Andean world.
- Then visit the traditional district of Barranco, its famous Bridge of Sighs and delight with the spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Lunch and close with a flourish at the Gold Museum, an impressive private collection of gold pieces from diverse pre-Columbian cultures.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up in hotel lobby in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of buying this tour you must indicate in the "Comments" box the Hotel from where it should be picked up and, above all, if you are staying there or just wait in the Lobby.
- Departures: From Tuesday to Sunday.
Pachacamac, Lunch and Gold Museum
- Pick up from hotels:
- >> San Isidro: 9:10 am - 9:40 am.
- >> Miraflores: 9:10 am - 9:45 am.
- Visit the Pachacamac Sanctuary, creator of the universe worshiped by ancient Andean peoples.
- Sacred and ceremonial place, from the beginning of the Christian era, where thousands of pilgrims arrived to present their offerings and consult the oracle of Pachacamac that looked at the past, the future and destiny.
- This place includes the Temple of the Sun, Pachacamac Temple, Acllahuasi or Palace of the Virgins of the Sun.
- Includes a visit to the bohemian district of Barranco. On the way enjoy stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Lunch included).
- Continue the tour admiring the most famous gold exhibition in Peru, at the Gold Museum.
- Important private collection of gold pieces from diverse pre-Columbian cultures, some with more than 2000 years old.
- In addition, it presents a sample of "Weapons of the World" that, like some jewels, belonged to notable characters of history.
- Pick up at hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Bilingual Spanish - English service.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entrance Ticket to Museums and Attractions.
- Tourist Transport with professional driver: All our Units have Insurance Policies.
- Guides and drivers intercommunicated by cellular service.
- Other snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- CHILDREN'S RATE: Applies 3 to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Adult Rate.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel lobby according to the start times indicated in the hotel pick-up times.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Huaca Pucllana Tour + Historical Center - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits