- Enjoy a pleasant and full relax stay in a refuge located within the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- It has shared and matrimonial rooms.
- We also have many tourist circuits in the area.
- Meet the community of Yarina and hike in the primary forest, Pirañas and Canopy sport fishing in craft canoes.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Routes in other vehicles (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Reception and transfer of passengers, hotel and / or airport.
Iquitos / Pacaya Samiria
- 7:30 am. - Reception and transfer to Nauta (according to your arrival time) by paved road (1 hour 45 minutes approx.)
- 9:00 am. - Arrival in Nauta to continue our trip by boat to Pacaya Samria ("The jungle of mirrors"). During the trip we will observe birds and dolphins.
- 1:00 pm. - Arrival at Pacaya Samiria. We settled in the community of Buenos Aires, inside Pacaya Samiria, for our stay during the tour.
- 1:30 pm. - Lunch of typical foods.
- 2:00 p.m. - Rest.
- 3:00 pm. - Excursion to observe pink dolphins and visit the Wuaylla lagoon.
- 5:30 pm. - Return to the community for a small nap and personal hygiene.
- 7:00 p.m. - Dinner
- 8:00 pm. - Night excursion: Walk through the jungle to observe tarantulas, amphibians and nocturnal monkeys.
- 9:00 pm. - Return and overnight.
Buenos Aires + Canoeing
- 5:00 a.m. - Very early before breakfast, excursion for bird watching and sunrise.
- 7:00 am. - Return to the community for breakfast.
- 8:00 am. - Walk through the jungle to observe trees, medicinal plants and their traditional use.
- 10:00 am - Visit to the community "January 20" where, depending on the season, we can participate in the management of natural resources.
- 12:00 pm. - Return to the community for a rest and personal hygiene.
- 1:00 pm. - Lunch
- 2:00 p.m. - Canoeing and swimming excursion near where pink dolphins live along the Yanayacu river.
- 4:00 p.m. - Return to the community and visit the craft center.
- 6:30 pm. - Boat excursion to appreciate the sunset.
- 8:00 pm. - Return, dinner and overnight.
Buenos aires, Sport fishing, / nauta iquitos
- 7:30 am. - Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - Visit to the community of "Arequipa", the most ancestral community of Pacaya Samiria, created in the rubber era.
- 10:30 a.m. - Sport fishing, primate watching, swimming on the beach in Japan, where dolphins live to live.
- 12:00 pm. - Return to the community for lunch.
- 2:00 p.m. - We travel in our boat back to Nauta.
- 4:00 p.m. - Arrival in Nauta to continue our trip to Iquitos.
- 5:30 pm. - Arrival in Iquitos, transfer to the hotel and / or airport.
- End of service
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Food: The 3 meals inside the Pacaya Samiria.
- Land and river transport during the service.
- Guided and assistance during the tour in Spanish and English.
- Entrance to the Pacaya Samiria.
- Boots for walking in the jungle.
- Rain coat
- Water treated and purified to drink during the days of the tour.
- Air ticket.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Children up to 10 years old, enter free and share a bed with their parents.
- Children from 10 years old pay 40% of adult.
- Children from 12 years old pay 70% of adult.
- Children from 18 years old pay as an adult.
- If a client decides to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for prior departure.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Inn Posada Yanayacu Expeditions
- We have a lodging inside Pacaya Samiria National Reserve, built with materials from the area, which gives a good facade and attraction to visitors.
- It has a good view of the landscape and you can see different species of birds in the surrounding landscape.
- Its rooms have comfortable beds and mattresses.
Iquitos - Tres Ríos Package: Amazonas, Nanay, Momon - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Iquitos Ribereño: Community Bora, Pilpintuwasi and F. Pedrito - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Full Day - Comunidad de los Boras - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Weekend in Pacaya Samiria - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits