DescriptionEnjoy a pleasant and full relax stay in a refuge located within the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- It has shared and matrimonial rooms.
- We also have many tourist circuits in the area.
- Meet the community of Yarina and hike in the primary forest, Pirañas and Canopy sport fishing in craft canoes.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Zipline (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Reception / Pick up at the airport or hotel.
Reception in Iquitos
- Passengers are picked up at the airport (or picked up at their hotel) to transfer them to the city of Nauta.
- In Nauta our boat awaits us, which will take us to Pacaya Samiria, traveling along the Marañón River (3 hours approx. / Arrival: 12:00 noon approx.)
- We checked in to continue our trip to the Yarina Community (6 hours approx. / Arrival: 5:00 pm.).
- During the tour we will observe flora and fauna, pink dolphins, monkeys, birds, peresozos, etc.
- In the community of Yarina we will walk in the primary forest.
- Sport fishing of piranhas.
- Canopy in craft canoes.
- Prehistoric bird watching.
- Pink and gray dolphin sighting.
- Night excursion by boat to observe alligators.
- Night excursion - Jungle walk to observe tarantulas and amphibians.
- Excursion through the forest to observe trees and medicinal plants and their traditional use.
Full day lagoon Chingana
- Walk through the jungle to observe the largest tree in Pacaya Samiria.
- Swimming near where the dolphins live.
- Chingana Lagoon
- Walk through the jungle to observe monkeys.
- Sport fishing with net in the Chingana lagoon.
- Prehistoric bird watching.
- Canoeing in artisanal canoes built by the local population.
- Before breakfast: Visit craft center.
- Visit to natural resource management groups.
- Visit to the Orchid Garden.
- Return trip to Nauta.
- Return trip to Iquitos.
- End of service
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Roundtrip transfers.
- Feeding: The 3 meals during the stay in the refuge.
- Income to Pacaya Samiria.
- Rubber boots for walks in the jungle.
- Guided service throughout the tour in Spanish and English.
- Water to drink (treated and filtered).
- Air tickets Lima - Iquitos - Lima.
- Additional nights
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Children under 7 years old do not pay, but they share room, bed and service with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children between 8 and 12 years pay 40% of the adult rate.
- Children between 13 and 17 years old pay 70% of the adult rate.
- From 18 onwards, they pay as an adult.
- If a client decides to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for prior departure.
- The Operator could eventually make changes to the order of the excursions, due to weather conditions, arrival or departure times, or for any other relevant reason, which will guarantee the safety and the best development of the trip and attention of the traveler.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
Other Posada Yanayacu
- Our 2-story accommodation is built with rustic materials from the area.
- It has dining room, hammock area and equipped rooms.
- It is located in the community of Yarina in Pacaya Samiria.
- It has an unparalleled panoramic view of the Yanayacu River and its surrounding landscapes.
New Year 2020 - 3d / 2n Excursion through the Majestic Amazon - Loreto
Activities: Wine tasting, Purchase of handicrafts, Bird watching
Hike through the National Reserve "Allpahuayo Mishana" - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Iquitos Ribereño: Community Bora, Pilpintuwasi and F. Pedrito - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Weekend in Pacaya Samiria - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits