Get to know Oxapampa in a very different way! Travel through its forests, visit its waterfalls and enjoy its Austro-German colony
- Ideal for traveling with family, couple and with friends who love nature
- We are a Biosphere Reserve Asháninka Yánesha Oxapampa
- We will cool off with the waters that descend from the Yanachaga Chemillén National Park - Sector San Alberto
- We will have grilled, Austrian and German dishes with local supplies.
- We will obtain incredible photos thanks to the beautiful landscape that Oxapampa will give us.
- We will increase our body adrenaline by performing Canopy (optional)
- We will live incredible experiences in Oxapampa
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Oxapampa: We will receive you when you arrive at the terminal, we will transfer you to your accommodation and the pick-up times will be coordinated.
Río Tigre Faith that renews!
- 1:00 pm - Lunch included in "Maury's" or "Oasis"
- 2:30 pm - We will start our incredible experience, making brief stops in the MIRAFLORES DISTRICT, a local neighborhood where we will appreciate typical houses of the area and some of them are more than 100 years old.
- Then we will arrive at the MIRADOR EL ABRA or known as PUNTO 00 KM and its monument to the geocentric province of Peru. We are the navel of Peru! Later we will go to the CATARATA RÍO TIGRE, where we can cool off in its crystalline waters, observe Páucares nests and enjoy a great landscape.
Finally, on the way back we will enter the MANANTIAL VIRGIN IMMACULATE CONCEPTION, surrounded by coffee plantations and stories full of Catholic faith. Keep a secret that you yourself must live it!
- Finally we will visit the Schlaefli Museum whose owners will make us relive what it was like to live in Oxapampa at the beginning.
- Return to accommodation.
Pozuzo, the promised land
- 6.00 am - 6:10 am (10 minutes tolerance)
- We start towards the only Austro-German colony in the world, during our journey we will observe grasslands, passion fruit crops, coffee and pumpkins.
- We will also pass through the district of HUANCABAMBA making brief stops at the TORREBAMBA AND RAYANTAMBO FALLS.
- We will cross 17 km from the NP YANACHAGA CHEMILLEN, here sometimes you can observe wild animals such as the majestic cock of the rocks, mishashos, monkeys, exotic birds and more.
- Continuing our journey we will enter to the YULITUNQUI CATARATA of crystalline waters and refreshing breeze.
- Upon reaching POZUZO, we will visit the neighborhood of LA COLONIA visiting the PARQUE DE LOS COLONOS, the iconic SHAFFERER MUSEUM, LOS COLONOS CEMETERY and EMPERADOR GUILLERMO I.
- Then we will rejoice and have fun in the DÖRCHER BIER craft brewery here we will know the processes of its elaboration.
- In the afternoon we will move to the PRUSIA DISTRICT to know its beautiful typical houses, its ample theme park and THE CHURCH OF THE DIVINE MERCY, whose modern architectural design will surprise you.
- Finally we will enter the recreation POZAS DE GUACAMAYO where we will take a dip.
- Return to accommodation.
Villa Rica, experience with coffee flavor
- 8:30 a.m. We leave for the most awarded district for its coffee plantations.
- We will make a brief stop in the Welcome Portal, here we will explain very important data about this beautiful city.
- In the center of the city we will visit the Main Square and Our Lady of the Rosary Church.
- We will go to the recommended restaurant to book the respective lunches.
- We will enter "Aneczú", where we will learn about coffee pricing, culture and history.
- Then we will go to Cascada El León to know a bit of history between "Patser" and Yáneshas in its 10 minutes of walking.
- Additionally we will observe the city from the Mirador La Cumbre.
- After lunch we will go to the Humedal Lagoon "El Oconal" to make the boat ride with rowing, ichthyotherapy and learn about the various birds that migrate to this area.
- Optional according to weather and climate: Finca "La Torre", where they will explain the varieties, types and ways of cultivation.
PN Yanachaga Chemillén - Sector San Alberto
- 08:15 am This refreshing experience begins with a 20-minute vehicle transfer and then walk through part of the beautiful YANACHAGA CHEMILLEN NATIONAL PARK.
- We leave the vehicle and undertake a full nature walk along a beautiful path, observing the diversity of wild flora very typical of the ecosystem of high forest (fog forest), refuge of the Anteojo Bear and various birds.
- The first stop is at the EL CEDRO SHELTER (checkpoint) to register and get more technical information about the route.
- We continue along the trail observing diversity of fauna such as squirrels, birds and others.
- In the same way you will observe orchids, ferns, bromeliads and native species of trees, all this until you reach the top of the forest known as ABRA ESPERANZA, the end of the route and from where you can observe spectacular landscapes.
- We will return by the same path only that in this opportunity we will observe a beautiful fall of water and a giant cedar.
- Return to Oxapampa.
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 4 tours mentioned with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Food: 4 breakfasts + 2 lunches.
- >> Lunch at Italo's Parrilladas (Day 1).
- >> Breakfast in Prussia (Day 2).
- >> Lunch at Rest. Typical Prussia (Day 2).
- 10% discount on purchase of handicrafts.
- Specialized guide according to the route in Spanish ( for other languages, consult ).
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Lima bus ticket - Oxapampa - Lima.
- Feeding not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- Rates valid throughout 2019 except New Year, Holy Week, National holidays, long holidays and local festivities.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons, nor can it be used at another time.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 years old do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The itinerary and schedules may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- We demand punctuality, otherwise we will only wait 10 minutes without the right to reimbursement or change of itinerary.
- The hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay, will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Chimy
- All hotel accommodations are equipped with a flat-screen TV.
- All rooms include a private bathroom.
- Free Wi-Fi connection.
- It has rooms with balcony and a spectacular view of the city.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Full Day National Shrine of Huayllay - Pasco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Wonderful Central Jungle - 3d / 2n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Oxapampa Cultural - 2d / 1n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits