DescriptionWe invite you to enjoy 35 min. of flight to appreciate 12 of the Nazca figures.
- Enjoy an exciting trip and observe from the top of the Nasca sky, the impressive figures formed in the desert.
- Test your knowledge of our rich millenary culture.
- Enjoy the adrenaline of flying over part of the living history of our beautiful country.
- Aerial activities (Included)
- Aerial Rides (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Nasca: Pick up at Bus Terminal or Hotel (Nazca cercado).
- In case you are outside the mentioned points, please coordinate with the Operator the pick-up or meeting point.
Overflight Nasca Lines (from Nasca)
- Pick up from the hotel or bus terminal in Nasca.
- Transfer to the Maria Reiche airfield.
- Registration of passengers at our airport counter (Presentation of the original passport, passenger's weight, this record is presented to the control tower and they give us our flight time according to the air traffic and the weather conditions of the day).
- While we wait for our flight time we will be able to appreciate an informative video about the Nasca culture.
- Overflight Nasca Lines: We will observe the giant geometric figures and animals, including the monkey, the hummingbird and the spider, located in the desert of the Peruvian coast.
- Return to the city.
- Transfer to the terminal or hotel in Nasca (Cercado).
- End of our services.
- Transfers from the bus terminal or hotel in Nasca and vice versa.
- Flight of 35 min. approx. to see 12 figures.
- Visualization of an informative video about the Nasca Lines.
- Guided bilingual Spanish - English (for other languages, consult ).
- Air Tax (S / .30).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service and attention (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and / or drinks during the service.
- IMPORTANT: It is recommended to have all the day of the service available in Nasca. If the traveler arrives the same day, from another destination, please be sure to be as early as possible in Nasca.
- The waiting time for the overflight, can vary even from 90 to 120 minutes approx.
- The overflight rate is valid after 2 years
- The schedule specified in the announcement means that the overflight departures are scheduled from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Subject to climatological changes: The exact time of the overflight is given by the aerodrome prior to climate study or air traffic, this information will be communicated to the passenger one day before (and even the same day) of the service.
- To make the overflight effective, you must present your Passport (foreigners) or DNI (Peruvian) otherwise you will lose the service without a claim. The documents must be original and be valid.
- Minors must fly over at least one of their parents or with a notarized letter of permission.
- Maximum weight per passenger is 90 kg including the camera. In case of exceeding the weight, the airline may make additional charges. At the time of check-in they must pay an additional seat.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated DOES NOT apply Refund.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Full Day Paracas - Islas Ballestas, Tubulares and more - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Full Day South of Lima: Ballestas-Paracas-Huacachina Islands - Ica
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Ica 2 Days - Solo Tours (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Flora, wildlife observation, Sandboarding