DescriptionFly over the enigmatic Nazca Lines, ancient geoglyphs on the surface of the desert, declared "World Heritage" by Unesco in 1994.
- Discover the charm that lies in your knowledge.
- Listen to the stories behind the story.
- Learn a little more about our wonderful Peru and enjoy an incomparable trip.
- Aerial activities (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Aerial Rides (Included)
- Departure from Nazca.
Overflight Nazca Lines
- Pick up from the hotel where they are staying in Nazca to start the tour.
- Overflight over the 12 classic geoglyphs, in the following order: The Whale, Trapezoid, Astronaut, Monkey, Dog, Hummingbird, Condor, Spider, Alcatraz / Flamingo, Parrot, The Hands, The Tree.
- Overflight of the Nazca Lines. (35 minutes)
- Internal transfers (from Nazca).
- Guided bilingual (Spanish / English).
- Airfare: S / .30 per person.
- Others not mentioned.
- Departures always subject to availability and / or weather conditions.
- All passengers (national or foreign) must carry their original ID or Passport (including minors).
- The passenger who exceeds 90 kg. of weight (whether in accessories or body weight) will pay an additional seat - It is paid during the tour.
- The waiting time for the overflight can vary between 90 and 120 minutes, depending on the season and, especially, the weather factor.
- Children from 2 years of age occupy a seat and pay their full ticket. Children under that age do not pay.
- Overflights to the Nasca Lines start from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm ( always subject to weather conditions ).
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Buggy: Adventure and History - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Archaeological visits
City Tour Ica + Vitivinícola (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Paracas, Huacachina and Canyon of the Lost - 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Full Adrenalina - Islas Ballestas + Huacachina (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding