S/. 416USD 120
Our Austro-German Colony 3d / 2n - Experiential
3 days and 2 nights
Buy 48 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Our Austro-German Colony 3d / 2n - Experiential
If your adrenaline is your thing and you want to know in all its splendor the Austro-German colonies in the Peruvian Jungle, this is your opportunity.
- Ideal for traveling as a family, couple and with friends.
- We will enjoy beautiful valleys full of colors (Oxapampa and Pozuzo).
- We will cool off with the waters that descend from the Yanachaga Chemillén National Park.
- We will be surprised with the stories, customs and we will delight with its spectacular gastronomy.
- Lunch will be delicious typical dishes, already included in the program.
- We will increase our body adrenaline by performing Canopy (optional)
- We will carry out activities of the Austro-German descendants as: typical dances and forest skills.
- We will learn more about the Biosphere Reserves in Peru and the reason for their sustainable development
- We will live incredible experiences immortalizing our visit to little Germany here in Peru.
- Oxapampa: Reception and transfer from the terminal to the accommodation.
Chontabamba Culture that impresses!
- Approx 10:15 am We will visit the CHONTABAMBA district, attending: The FLORALP dairy processing plant.
- Then we will marvel at the amazing landscape of the LA FLORIDA viewpoint, where we will learn a little about Oxapampina history.
- In addition, we will live an exciting adventure within the TUNQUI CUEVA , where we will appreciate different formations of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Next, we will visit EL WHARAPO recess tasting and learning more about how the delicious “aguardiente” and the nutritious “cane honey” are made.
- On the way back we will visit JC HANDICRAFTS, an essential point for the purchase of souvenirs and to dress as Austro-Germans and immortalize this incredible experience.
- Optional 1: In front of the Tunqui Cave, we will have an adventure sport like CANOPY
Pozuzo The Promised Land!
- Approximately 6 am We leave for the only Austro-German colony in the world, during our journey we will observe grasslands, granadilla crops, coffee and zapallos.
- We will also pass through the district of HUANCABAMBA making brief stops at the TORREBAMBA AND RAYANTAMBO CATARATS.
We will cross 17 km from the PN YANACHAGA CHEMILLEN , here sometimes you can see wild animals such as the majestic cock of the rocks, mishashos, monkeys and more. We will observe the YULITUNQUI CATARACT of crystalline waters and refreshing breeze.
- Upon arriving at POZUZO we will have a typical breakfast while the fundo hosts show us their traditions such as dances, music and customs. Then we will go to the iconic SHAFFERER MUSEUM to listen to the stories and see the vestiges of the first European settlers.
- Then we will go to the WATER AND SALT WELLS to cool off and get spectacular photos. We return to COLONIA visiting the DÖRCHER BIER craft beer factory , here we will know the processes of its elaboration, then we will pass to the EMPERADOR GUILLERMO I BRIDGE , followed by the PARK OF THE COLONOS.
In the afternoon we will move to the PRUSIA NEIGHBORHOOD to get to know its beautiful typical houses, its large theme park and THE DIVINE MERCY CHURCH , whose modern architectural design will surprise you.
- Return to Oxapampa.
Villa Rica Coffee flavored!
- 8:15 am approx We leave for the most awarded district for its coffee crops. We will make a brief stop at the WELCOME PORTAL , here we will explain very important data about this beautiful city.
- Already in the center of the city we will cross the MAIN PLAZA and NUESTRA SEÑORA DEL ROSARIO CHURCH .
- We will go to the recommended restaurant to reserve the respective lunches. We will enter PASIONES DEL CAFÉ , where we will learn about coffee, culture and history.
- Then we will go to CASCADA EL LEÓN to learn a little about the history between “patser” and the Yáneshas in their 10 minutes of walking.
- Additionally we will observe the city from the MIRADOR LA CUMBRE . After lunch we will go to the “EL OCONAL” WET LAGOON to do the boat ride with paddle, ICTIOTHERAPY and learn from the various birds that migrate to this area.
Optional according to the weather and climate: FINCA LA TORRE , who will explain the varieties, types and ways of crops.
- Lunch by the customer.
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station
- 2 nights accommodation
- 3 tours mentioned with tourist transport
- Entrance tickets to tourist places
- Food: 3 Breakfasts + 2 Lunches
- >> Lunch in Grilled Italos (Day 1)
- >> Breakfast in Prussia (Day 2)
- >> Lunch in Rest. Typical Prussia (Day 2)
- Specialized guide according to the route in Spanish (For other languages consult)
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Bus tickets
- Food not specified in the program
- Tips (Tips) and extra expenses
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Rates valid for all 2020, except New Year, Holy Week, National Holidays, Long Holidays and local holidays.
- CHILDREN: Children under 5 do not pay and share services with their parents. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- The service offered is SHARED (pool).
- No reimbursement will be made for services not used voluntarily, for weather, strike, illness and other events that we cannot control, nor can they be rescheduled.
- The services, itinerary and schedules may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The hotel schedule of Check-in and Check-out must be respected. Check-late and / or delay will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the hotel the corresponding amount.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
lodgeCabañas de Familia Hassinger
- Enjoy comfortable atmospheres ideal to relax and enjoy Oxapampa with your loved ones.
- Typical Austro-German house with wooden details, roof of 2 waters and large green areas.
- Each room has its own bathroom, hot water, cable TV and comfortable rooms.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
S/. 416USD 120