- Out of the ordinary!!
- This is the new route in Cusco to fully know the mountain seven colors and the red valley that surrounds it.
- With this tour you will be able to observe the beauty of the mountain seven colors, including a visit in descent through the red valley, a desert covered with a mineral that gives it a colorful and beautiful color of fire.
- This tour is more complete to the almost traditional and common seven-color mountain tour.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: I pick up from the hotels in the center of the city.
- Otherwise, the meeting point will be in the main square of the city.
MOUNTAIN TOUR SEVEN COLORS + RED FULL VALLEY
- Around 3:30 a.m. Our transport will look for passengers in the hotel, from where we will start a trip of approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes to the Community of Japurá, where we will have our breakfast and then continue to Kirawiri.
- From this point we will begin our walk after some brief recommendations from our guide. We will walk surrounded by spectacular views of the high Andean landscape for about 2 hours until we reach the highest point located at approximately 5080 meters above sea level.
- We will have time to rest, take pictures and enjoy the view, then return through the beautiful "Red Valley" with chances to spot vicunas.
- The return will take around 2 hours to Japurá, where our delicious semi-buffet lunch will be waiting for us.
- After lunch, we will return to Cusco where we will arrive around 6:00 p.m.
- Semi-buffet lunch.
- Entrance ticket to the Seven Colors Mountain.
- Personal expenses or extras (snacks, drinks, gifts, souvenirs).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended: Wear warm clothes and comfortable walking shoes.
- In case you have problems with the height, coordinate previous days to take precautionary measures directly with the operator. The transport also has a safety kit and personnel trained in first aid.
- CHILDREN: For a light walk, we recommend the service for children from 10 years old. But in case they want to go with younger children, they can rent the mules that will help them to walk in the section, always under the responsibility of the parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Cusco and Machu Picchu - Superior Trail - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + Vinicunca - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
City Tour Cusco + Full Day Sacred Valley (Solo Tours) - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts
Cusco City Tour - 4 Ruins (Morning Shift) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Magical and Complete Cusco - 5d / 4n (Solo Tours) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ruta del Sol - Puno Bus to Cusco + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits