- This visit includes a walk to the highest points of the island where the temples of Pacha Tata and Pacha Mama are located.
- From here you will find a great observatory to enjoy the beauty of the island and see the immensity of Lake Titicaca with a unique sunset of the place, accommodation in simple family houses and comfortable at the same time, the services are basic. There is no drinking water or electricity.
- Sillustani is 34 km away from Puno and 3,840 meters above sea level
- Sillustani is strategically located on top of a peninsula surrounded by the beautiful Umayo lagoon.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from your hotels
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- Hotels outside the city range: an additional US $ 5.
Uros - Amantani
- 7:30 am: Transfers to the hotel port and return.
- 8:00 am: Departure to the floating islands of Taquile.
- 8:30 am: Visit the floating islands of Uros on the way to Amantani.
- 1:00 pm: Arrival at Amantani Island.
- 2:00 pm: Lunch at a local family home.
- 4:00 pm: Walk to the temples.
- 6:00 pm: Dinner and overnight at the local house.
- 8:00 pm: Peña or party for one hour visitors.
Amantani - Taquile - Puno
- 7:00 am: Breakfast
- 8:00 am: Departure from Amantani.
- 9:00 am: Arrival in Taquile to the north port and walk to the town.
- 10:30 am: Arrival at the main square of Taquile.
- 11:30 am: Lunch (not included in the price).
- 12:30 pm: Return to Puno.
- 3:30 pm: Arrival at the port of Puno.
- 2.00 pm: Pick up from the hotel.
- 3.30 pm: Arrival and visit to Sillustani.
- 4.30 pm: Return to the City of Puno.
- 6.00 pm: Arrival in the city of Puno.
- Transfer from the hotel to the port of Lake Titicaca (vice versa).
- Tickets to the Islands (Uros, Amantani and Taquile).
- Transportation by normal boat.
- First aid kits
- Official Spanish / English guide.
- 1 night accommodation (basic) on the island of Amantani and food:
- >> Food is prepared with local products (Potato, goose, quinoa, egg and cheese): Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Lunch on the island of Taquile: Fried trout accompanied by fries and salad, quinoa soup or Omelet with rice. Herbal infusions of the place or coca tea.
- Tourist transport.
- Entrances to the Archaeological Center.
- Transportation to get to Puno from your place of origin.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Extra expenses, personal purchases.
- Snacks and / or drinks during the tours.
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, ANTICIPATED PURCHASE is recommended (up to 15 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Other Casa de familia local (Amantani)
- Basic services.
Tourist Bus Puno - Cusco (with stops in route) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Routes in other vehicles
City Tour in Puno - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Airport Tour - Sillustani - Hotel in Puno - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Flora, wildlife observation
Uros and Taquile Full Day - Speed Boat - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Flora, wildlife observation
Tourist Bus Puno - Chivay with stops in Route - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Uros + Taquile + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits