- Sillustani is 34 km away from the city of Puno and at a height of 3,840 meters above sea level
- Sillustani is strategically located on top of a peninsula surrounded by a beautiful lagoon called Umayo lagoon.
- Taquile is a natural island privileged by nature, located 35 km from Puno, the inhabitants of this island are known for their fine textile, which are within the finest Peruvian crafts.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from your hotels
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- Hotels outside the city range: an additional US $ 5.
- 2.00 pm: Pick up from the hotel.
- 3.30 pm: Arrival and visit Sillustani.
- 4.30 pm: Return to the City of Puno.
- 6.00 pm: Arrival in the city of Puno.
Uros and Taquile
- 6:45 am: Pick up from hotels.
- 7:00 am: departure to the floating islands Uros.
- 7:30 am: Visit to the Uros floating Islands.
- 9:00 am: Departure from Uros to Taquile.
- 11:45 am: Arrival to the island of Taquile and visit.
- 12:30 pm: Typical lunch.
- 2:30 pm: Return to Puno.
- 5:15 pm: Arrival at the port of Puno.
- End of service
- Tourist transport.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- Entrances to the Archaeological Center.
- Transfer hotel - port - hotel.
- Entrance fees to the floating islands of the Uros and Taquile.
- Lunch at the typical restaurant on the island of Taquile (vegetarian quinoa soup, grilled trout, salad and rice fries, muña mate).
- Boat trip typical of totora.
- Transportation to get to Puno from your place of origin.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Extra expenses, personal purchases.
- Snacks and / or drinks during the tours.
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, ANTICIPATED PURCHASE is recommended (up to 15 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Puno - Island of the Sun - Puno - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Flora, wildlife observation
Inca Uyo - Aramu Wall (Half Day) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Mysticism, shamanism, Hike, trekking
Urus Taquile (Catamaran) and Sillustani - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides
Full Day to the Uros and Taquile in Normal Boat (Shared) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Puno City Tour - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Tourist Bus Puno - Chivay with stops in Route - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits