- The Paracas National Reserve (RNP) is one of the Protected Natural Areas (ANP), it represents the marine-coastal ecosystems.
- La Huacachina is "an oasis in the middle of the desert". Ideal for the practice of sandboarding and walking in tubular cars through the dunes, it has a lagoon of green waters, surrounded by date palms and huarangos.
- According to the British newspaper 'The Telegraph', it is "one of the most spectacular villages in the world to live".
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Ica: Pick up from hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- Once booked, the pick-up or meeting point is coordinated, directly with the tour operator.
BALLESTAS ISLANDS - PARACAS RESERVE FROM ICA
- 6:00 am. Pick up from hotel in Ica (to coordinate with the passenger).
- 8:00 am. Arrival at the Paracas Tourist Pier - Marina Turística.
- We will embark on the slider towards the Ballestas Islands, where we will observe the biodiversity of birds, sea lions and Humbolt penguins.
- 11:00 am Arrival at the Paracas Reserve where it consists of the great diversity of beaches within it, the most beautiful beaches in the South, such as the Coal Mine Beach, Red Beach (the only beach with red sand on the entire Peruvian coast) , Playa La Catedral, the viewpoint of the Itsmo Peninsula, is almost a general view of Playa Lagunilla where we will have lunch. It is the only place in Peru where the sea is observed on both sides.
- 1:00 pm. Lunch time (on behalf of the passenger).
- 3:00 pm. Departure to Ica.
- 4:00 pm Arrival in Huacachina, where you can practice sandboarding and ride in tubular cars (buggies) through the dunes. It has a lagoon of green waters surrounded by date palms and Huarangos. You can enjoy its beautiful sunset.
- We will visit a wine cellar, where you will taste all the variety of pisco and wines of the region.
- 7:00 pm approx. Return to Ica.
- End of service
- Round trip tourist mobility from Ica.
- Visit to the Ballestas Islands.
- Slider ride
- Life jackets
- Buggies ride + Sandboard practice.
- Official guide in Spanish.
- Permanent Assistance
- Ballestas Islands Tax + Paracas National Reserve - S / .22.00 per person.
- Huacachina Dunes Tax - S / .3.60
- Snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Ballestas Islands + Paracas Reserve + Caravedo Distillery - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Pisco Route + Buggies + Ballestas Islands + Paracas 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Sandboarding, Buggies, off road
Half Day Ica + Paracas + Buggies + Sandboarding - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Boat Rides, Sandboarding
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Laguna Moron (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits