- Beaches, splendor of the South AREQUIPA - GRINDING!
- Magic coves full of energy and full adrenaline await you on this tour!
- Discover the charms of the beaches of the province of Islay and end the day with a good chiflay or pisco sour. The beautiful city of Mollendo welcomes us.
- If you are not afraid of sea travel, live a magnificent experience and dare to know the Alvizuri Islands, where we will observe Humbolth penguins, sea lions, pelicans and the different birds.
- Islay province awaits you. Visit the beautiful beaches and enjoy a spectacular sunset, totally unspoiled coves and the best beaches in the south Mollendo.
- Close the great tour by becoming an expert in the history of Forga Castle, Chiribaya culture, Railway Station, Mollendina and our tourist dock.
- Kayak (additional cost)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address, with the same Operator, after your purchase.
- 5.00 pm Pick up from the tourist office of the city of Arequipa.
- 7.00 pm Hotel registration.
- 8.30 pm Campfire night and barbecue on the beach (welcome night).
- 10.00 pm Return to the hotel.
- 8.00 am Departure Matarani - Alvizuri Islands or Punta Hornillos.
- We will arrive at the port of Matarani, from where we will depart in the craft boats.
- On the way to the Islands we will observe the wolf islands and the diversity of marine fauna that inhabits here: Brown Pelicans, Humboldt Penguins, chungungos, Sea Lions, Red-headed Gallinazos, Guanayes, Piqueros and Zarcillos.
- If in case of weather problems we would not go out to sea, a walk to the lighthouse and the surrounding area will be made for an approximate time of 1.45 hours.
- 11:30 am Departure to the Caleta Quebrada Honda or the Huata or Honoratos, where we can bathe and enjoy the scenery (it will be visited depending on the availability of the cove).
- 1:00 pm. Lunch.
- 5.00 pm Return to the city.
- 6:00 pm. Return to the hotel and free.
- 7.30 to 8.30 am Breakfast.
- 9.00 am City Tour Mejia.
- 11.00 am Mejía beach.
- 1.30 pm Lunch in Mollendo or Mejía.
- 4.00 pm Mollendo beaches.
- We will enjoy the wonderful sunset in front of the Forga castle, tourist pier and the history of the Mollendina.
- 5.30 pm End of the tour and return to the hotel.
- 6.30 pm Dinner.
- 7.30 to 8.30 am Breakfast.
- 9.00 am City tour Caleta de Catarindo.
- 1.00 pm Lunch in Catarindo.
- 4.00 pm Return to the hotel.
- 8.00 pm Welcome to share.
- 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. Breakfast.
- Free Day: Free activities that can be coordinated with the guides.
- Hotel up to 12.00 m. Check out
- 1.00 pm Fellowship lunch
- 4.00 pm Departure to the city of Arequipa, to the land terminal.
- End of service
- Transportation Arequipa - Mollendo- Matarani - Mollendo - Mejía - Arequipa.
- Breakfast 3 days.
- Lodging 4 nights.
- Lunches 4 days.
- Dinner 3 days.
- Campfire night.
- Pisco Sour welcome.
- Guided tours indicated in itinerary.
- Boat trip to the Alvizuri Islands.
- Tourism guide (Spanish / English).
- Entrance to the Chiribaya museum.
- New Year's reception.
- Emergency kit.
- Services not included in the itinerary.
- Umbrella payments.
- Extra taxis
- Personal expenses or extras (snacks, drinks, gifts, souvenirs).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is important if you get dizzy to take precautions (dizziness pills) It is recommended to wear light clothes, bath clothes, sandals, sunscreen, cap, towel and extra clothes for the road
- Departures to Punta Hornillos and Honorato may be restricted at any time without prior notice by order of the Marina of Puerto because of high tides or other causes that are considered risky for the entry of visitors.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Hostal Willard Palace o similares.
- Accommodation located on the main Av. Of the city. It has a pool, WiFi, Cable TV, Parking and Security 24 hrs.
- Check in / Check out - 12:00 noon.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- Transfer Arequipa - Mollendo - Arequipa.
- Internal circuits specified in the itinerary.
- Visit to the district of Matarani and its coves, beaches of Mollendo and the district of Mejía "La Perla del Pacifico".
Colca All Inclusive: Flight of the Condor in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day to the Colca + Transfer to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits
Arequipa to the maximum - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking
Arequipa - Colca + Connection With Lake Titicaca - Arequipa
Activities: Zipline, Horseback rides, Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits