- Come and enjoy to celebrate the New Year and spend wonderful and unforgettable moments in the heart of the desert of the dunes of Huacachina.
- Have you ever imagined a better way to celebrate New Year's Eve than in the dunes of Huacachina?
- Do not hesitate to accept our invitation to be part of the celebration.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Shows (Included)
- Ica: Pick up from Hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point (Plaza de Armas) or additional Cost.
New Year's Eve Party in the Huacachina Desert
- 4:00 pm Pick up from the Hotel in Ica (prior coordination with the Operator).
- 4:30 pm. We will start the activity of tubular rides (buggies), where they will travel the desert up and down dunes of different sizes, in this activity they will also practice sandboarding (Sandboard); in total: 2 hours of adrenaline.
- At the end of the afternoon we stop in a dune to appreciate the sunset and then they will be transferred to their camp, a warm atmosphere specially designed where different environments such as food, drinks, end of the year party and campfire area will be adapted.
- Buffet dinner based on Grill: Meat, chicken, sausage, cocktail potatoes and vegetables.
- As a welcome cocktail, Pisco Sour and / or beer is offered.
- Artistic show: Entertainer, accompaniment and dance music. Crazy Hour and cotillion.
- Decoration: Campfire, outdoor tents (shared), cushions, pillows.
- Board games and neon paint for painted faces.
- Lighting based on Candles, Lamps and psychedelic lights, which will give a warm, decorative and fun atmosphere.
- HAPPY YEAR 2020!
Sunrise in the Dunes
- Dawn view
- Rest in the Dunes.
- Return to the Oasis of Huachina.
- Breakfast schedule
- Return to the Plaza de Armas or hotel in Ica.
- End of service
- Roundtrip transfers.
- Buggies & Sandboarding Tour.
- New Year's Eve Party: Buffet Dinner, Welcome Cocktail, Crazy Hour, DJ, Campfire, Artistic Show, Theme Party, Drinks.
- Activities: Painted faces, board games.
- Sleeping (sleeping bag).
- Tours not mentioned.
- Food not specified.
- Personal expenses or extras (snacks, drinks, gifts, souvenirs).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, ANTICIPATED PURCHASE is recommended (up to 15 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: Minimum age 5 years. They pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Tour Ica-Paracas-Nazca - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Wine tasting, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
From Lima: Ballestas & Nazca Lines - Ica
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ballestas Islands + Paracas National Reserve (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
2d / 1n- Paracas + Huacachina + Lodging (From Lima) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Boat Rides
National Reserve of Paracas and Beaches (From Paracas) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Hike and Adventure in the World's Highest Dune - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Sandboarding, Natural Areas Visits
From Lima: Ballestas, Nazca & Huacachina Oasis - Ica
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Sandboarding, Cultural visits, Guided visits