- Visit Ica and Paracas, live an adventure in the city of the eternal Sun.
- Show your adventurous side and know the dunes that surround the Huacachina lagoon in the famous tubular sandboxes. Full Adrenaline !!
- Also be encouraged to practice Sandboarding in the exciting dunes of Ica.
- Enter in rapid sliders to the sea and visit the Ballestas Islands, a group of small islands, which usually inhabit an important population of sea lions, Humboldt penguins and birds.
- Tour the Paracas National Reserve and know its variety of flora and fauna.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tuesday, December 31:
- 4.20 Hrs. CC Plaza Norte: Corner of Av. Tomas Valle with Panamericana Norte.
- 4.50 Hrs. University / Colonial (Alt. Furniture Fair)
- 5:25 AM Pick up at Av. Jorge Basadre Cdra. 1, cross with Av. Javier Prado Oeste Cdra. 1 (Alt. Hyundai Store).
December 31, 2019
- 4.20 am: CC Plaza Norte: Corner of Tomas Valle Avenue with Panamericana Norte.
- 4.50 am: University / Colonial (Alt. Furniture Fair)
- 5:25 am: Pick up at Av. Jorge Basadre Cdra. 1, cross with Av. Javier Prado Oeste Cdra. 1 (Alt. Hyundai Store).
- 10:00 am: Visit Paracas - Ballestas Islands - We will arrive at the port of El Chaco in Paracas, from here we will depart in modern sliders towards the Ballestas Islands.
On the way to the Islands we will observe El Candelabro located in the bay of Paracas and a small wharf.
We will observe the diversity of the marine fauna that inhabits here such as: Pelicanos, Humboldt Penguins, Dolphins, Sea Lions, Red-headed Gallinazos, Guanayes, Piqueros, Cormorants and Tendrils.
- 12:00 pm: Free lunch.
- Walk through the Paracas National Reserve, where we will appreciate the famous “Cathedral. This impressive rock formation is 28 to 40 million years old and resembled, as the name implies, a gigantic cathedral. The partial collapse that suffered in the earthquake that struck Pisco in 2007 has not limited the majesty of the landscape seen from there. As well as the Red Beach, Lagunillas where we will have some time to enjoy its white sand and calm waters.
- Hotel installation in pisco.
01 January 2020
- 9.30 am: Pick up from hotel to start activities. Transfer to Ica.
- 11:00 am: Arrival to Ica.
- We will start with a City Tour to Ica, starting with the Sanctuary of the Lord of Luren, main square, Chocolatería Helena, among other main attractions of the city. Then we will go to the Cachiche hunt, among its main attractions La Cachiche Witch and the 7 Heads Tree.
- 12.30 pm: Visit Wine Cellar:
- We will visit The Nieto Winery, where the grape brandy, famously known as Pisco, is made.
- We will have an explanation of the elaboration of the Wine and Pisco guided by an experienced worker of the winery.
- We will make the tasting of the different types of Pisco, Wines and the traditional Cachina
- 15:00 pm: Visit to the Huacachina Oasis
- After the tour we will live an adventure through the Ica desert aboard tubular cars (optional) going up and down the dunes (optional).
- We will practice the famous sandboarding board sport (optional).
- We will enjoy the wonderful sunset in the Iqueño desert.
(Those who choose to stay in the Huacachina Lagoon can enjoy the tranquility of the place walking around.)
- 17:30 pm: Departure to the city of Lima.
- 22:00 pm: (Approx.) Arrival in Lima to our same starting point.
- End of our services
- Private Tourist Transportation Lima-Paracas-Pisco-Ica-Lima.
- Professional driver.
- Walk through the Ballestas Islands.
- Paracas National Reserve.
- City Tour Ica - Cacerío Cachiche - Lord of Lurén.
- Helena Chocolate.
- Huacachina Lagoon Tour.
- 1 Breakfast Second day.
- Guided tour of tourist places.
- Wine and pisco tasting.
- Permanent Assistance
- 1 night of lodging.
- Accident Insurance or SOAT.
- Emergency kit.
- Vehicles with permission from the Ministry of Transportation - National Circulation
- Areneros Carts + Sandboarding + Municipal Tax - S / 45
- National Reserve Tax of Paracas + Ballestas Islands - S / .22
- Others not indicated.
- Important: Because it is a service for High Season, ANTICIPATED PURCHASE is recommended (up to 15 days before the trip).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- It is recommended to bring: Identity document, Light clothes, Sun block, 01 slippers, Camera, Hat, Swimwear.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Hostal 2 star Hostal San Jorge Suite ó similar
- Lodgings with double, triple or matrimonial rooms. have TV, hot water, cable.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- We have modern units of the year full equipment - Air Conditioning for your comfort and safety.
- Permit of the Ministry of Transport and Communications to circulate at the National Level.
- Insurance against all Risk or SOAT.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
Paracas 2 Days - 1 Night - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching, Boat Rides, Flora, wildlife observation
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Rn Paracas (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
City Tour of Ica + Buggies + Regional Museum of Ica - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Half Day Ica + Paracas + Buggies + Sandboarding - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding, Boat Rides
Ballestas Islands + Paracas Reserve + Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Adrenaline in the Desert - Off Road - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Off road 4x4, Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Paracas, Huacachina and Canyon of the Lost - 2d / 1n - Ica
Activities: Guided visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits