- You don't need to go to the Middle East to feel in the desert.
- Nor travel thousands of kilometers to meet the beautiful dromedaries and camels.
- In Ica, just one step away, you can find them!
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ica: Plaza de Armas, Bus terminal, Hotel.
- Pick up from hotel / bus station / Plaza de Armas de Ica.
- Transfer to the desert of Villacuri.
- Food and dromedary ride.
- Return to the city of Ica.
- Transfer Ica - Villacuri Desert - Ica, in tourist mobility.
- Dromedary ride.
- Alfalfa bale to feed the dromedary.
- Typical clothing for photos.
- Attention in Spanish.
- >> For other languages, consult.
- Food, snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to wear: Hat, sunscreen and light clothes.
- The dromedary ride lasts 6 to 8 minutes depending on the dromedary.
- The tour takes place in Spanish language
- The tours and tours carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for claims or returns.
Golden Shadow Trek - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Overflight to the Nasca Lines (From Nasca) - Ica
Activities: Aerial activities, Aerial Rides, Archaeological visits