S/. 139USD 35
Nevado San Andres
2 days and 1 nights
72 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Nevado San Andres
A route for the most demanding who seek to challenge their limits in search of reaching the summit
- We have a boarding point in the districts of San Isidro and Los Olivos.
- Departures are the last Saturday of each month.
LIMA - SAN MATEO (3149 m)
4:00 PM Meeting in the Municipality of Los Olivos. - 20 minute tolerance. 5:00 PM Meeting at the Hyundai store (Javier Prado crossing with Av. Arequipa). - 10 minute tolerance. 5:20 PM Departure for the central highway towards San Mateo de Huanchor. 9:00 PM Arrival and transfer to the hotel to rest. We recommend going for a walk to acclimatize and those who wish may go out to dinner.
DAY 2: SAN MATEO - SAN ANDRES (5350 masl) - LIMA
5:00 AM Our guide will give you an explanatory talk before starting the activity. Breakfast and departure to Ticlio (Abra Anticona) and start of the trek to the snowy San Andrés (5350 masl). 4:00 PM We return to San Mateo for lunch. And then we start the return to Lima. 8:00 PM Approximate arrival at the starting point of departure.
- Round trip transportation
- Tour guide
- 01 night accommodation
- Security equipments
- First aid kit
- Assistance during the trip
- Thermometer, oximeter and alcohol gel
- Turistic bus, panoramic (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Wear suitable clothing for this activity and the height you understand.
- The tour is in shared service
- The number of passengers per guide is 15
- Chullo + Gloves
- Backpack of 50 to 70 liters for the walk.
- Sunglasses + Sunscreen
- Flashlight (preferably frontal)
- Trekking shoes
- Trekking pole (If any)
- Personal items and documents.
- Difficulty level: Moderate to demanding route. Suitable for people with experiences in this type of activity.
- The requirements for this Trekking is good acclimatization to the altitude, good physical condition and health.
- Food: A basic snack to get through the day consists of the following: peanuts with raisins or some energy bar for the route. Likewise, a couple of sandwiches and a couple of apples and / or bananas would be ideal for a midday snack.
- Drink a lot of water. Don't wait until you're thirsty to drink it.
- During the trek, walk at your own pace. Avoid useless efforts.
- Eat lightly. No excess fat or heavy meals for digestion.
- Trekking times are approximate.
- The guide may decide to continue or return if the group does not advance at the expected pace and / or due to weather factors. What the client must abide by.
- Rainy season: December - April
- Recommended age: 20 - 45 years
- Bring your mask, face shield and personal alcohol
- If you violate the biosafety protocols, you can be removed from the tour without the right to claim and refund.
- The accommodation is in the San Mateo district.
- The rooms have a private bathroom.
- Transporte Terrestre
- Transportation is shared with other passengers.
- The type of unit for the trip will depend on the number of registered.
- The accommodation in the transport is according to boarding and order of arrival of the passenger.