Enjoy this beautiful experience in the airs of Nazca. Fly over and learn about these impressive figures.
- You have no more excuses We invite you to forget everything and let yourself be enveloped by this impressive legacy of our past.
- Aerial Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- La Victoria - Lima: Bus terminal in Lima: Av. Javier Prado 1109.
OVERFLIGHT LINES OF NASCA
- 4:00 am - Departure from Lima, at the terminal of the Cruz del Sur transport company, located at Av. Javier Prado 1109, La Victoria - Lima Perú.
- Eye: Refreshment on board.
- 11:30 am - Arrival to the city of Nasca and transfer to Nasca aerodrome.
- After the boarding procedures (from 1 to 2 hours approx.) Will board a small plane that will take you to the mysterious Nasca Lines where you will see the figures of the Spider, The Hummingbird, The Monkey, The Whale, The Condor, The Hands , and the most mysterious: The Astronaut.
- The flight lasts approximately 30 minutes.
- At the end they will receive a certificate of the overflight.
- At the right time: Transfer to the Cruz del Sur terminal.
- Free time for lunch (at the traveler's expense) and other activities.
- 4:30 pm - Departure from the bus to Lima.
- Variable opening hours. / Duration of the trip: 7 hrs. approx.
- 11:45 pm - Approximate arrival to Lima.
- End of service
- Tickets Lima - Nasca - Lima in the company Cruz del Sur.
- >> Second floor + Snack on board.
- 2 transfers in Nasca.
- Overflight Nasca lines (30 minutes).
- Personalized assistance
- Food: Lunch and other snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Rate at the aerodrome: S /. 30.00
- Tips for service.
- Travel insurance.
- Others not specified in the program.
- Rates valid throughout the year, except Holy Week, Long Holidays, National Holidays and New Year.
- After making your reservation, you must contact the Operator (mail) by sending the following information of each passenger: Full name (same as Identity Document), date of birth and type of snack on the bus (regular or vegetarian).
- National or foreign passengers who fly over the Nasca Lines must carry their original DNI or Passport (including minors).
- The passenger who exceeds 95 kg . of weight (whether in accessories or body weight) will pay an additional seat - It is paid during the course of the tour.
- The waiting time for the overflight in high season is 90 to 120 minutes.
- Children from 2 years of age occupy a seat and pay their full ticket. Children under that age do not pay.
- Overflights to the Nasca Lines start from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm (subject to weather conditions).
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Land Cruz del Sur
- Semicama seats, second level.
Tradition in Ica Sun and Beach - 3d / 2n - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Other drinks tasting, Sandboarding
Golden Shadow Trek - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Islas Ballestas and Reserva de Paracas in Cuatrimoto - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits