- Meet the Ashaninca or Ashaninka people, an Amazonian ethnic group.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo, in low season and prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Native Ashánincas Community Tour (Full Day)
- Departure from Huancayo.
- Concepción, Jauja, Yanamarca Valley and the alternate route called Lomo Largo.
- Huaricolca: Picturesque village.
- Tarmatambo: Landscape and terraced area, natural viewpoint.
- Tarma: Plaza de armas and Santa Ana Church.
- Acobamba: Sanctuary of the Lord of Muruhuay.
- Carpapata: Natural viewpoint.
- On the way to the jungle we can see: The Cabello de Ángel waterfall - Yanango suspension bridge and the snail-shaped road - La Ducha del Diablo waterfall - The virgin of Chanchamayo and the tunnel of desires - Paso de los valientes and the cataract The Veil of the Bride (Optional during the first 3 months of the year, for the rainy season).
- San Ramón: Tirol Waterfall (30 minutes trekking).
- On the way to the waterfall, we can find stalls selling handicrafts, food and drinks.
- Puente Herrería: Boundary between San Ramón and La Merced.
- La Merced: Main square and main Church (Optional, depending on time).
- Quimiri: Suspension bridge of the year 1905 (Optional, depending on time).
- Pampa Michi: Native Community of Asánincas.
- Highland Cofee: Coffee and fruit processing plant.
- Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance ticket (Catarata el Tirol).
- Food and drink.
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years old, they do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- Applies also for Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Trekking to the "Golden Forest of the Incas" - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Nevado Huaytapallana Tourist Circuit - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Huancayo + Concepción + Jauja - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Historical visits
2d / 1n - las Reinas + Oxapampa (Central Selva) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
10d / 9n - Sierra and Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Central Jungle - Tarma - Chanchamayo - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation