DescriptionThis tour includes the beginning of your trip to the south of Peru, where the wonder, mystery and excitement will make your trip an unforgettable trip in all its splendor.
- He will make a sled tour of the Ballestas Islands, sharing with other crew members in a paradisiacal place, sighting penguin and sea lions populations, played among the waters and guano birds, as well as appreciating the Mysterious "Candelabro".
- You can fly over the enigmatic and gigantic Nasca Lines in a modern and safe Cessna Airplane, an authentic experience to see huge designs on a huge desert that are the mystery of the past.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Aerial Rides (Included)
- San Isidro - Lima: Transport company Cruz del Sur.
- Av. Javier Prado East 1109. Crossing with Av. Arriola.
Travel in tourist bus Lima - Paracas- Excursion Ballestas Islands.
- In the morning: You will be picked up in San Isidro- Lima: Transport company Cruz del Sur - Av Javier Prado East 1109 Crossroads with Av. Arriola
- Arrival and transfer to the artisan port of El Chaco to start your excursion in slipper, where you will make a pleasant tour through much of the Paracas National Reserve. On the way, the boat will stop for a few moments to appreciate the gigantic drawing of the Candelabrum on the side of a mountain of sand, being explained by our bilingual guide.
- Continuing the tour, we will enter the Ballestas Islands. There you will be able to enjoy a paradisiacal place where Sea Wolves abound playing among the waters; Humboltd penguins and bird varieties.
- Finally we will return to the city of Nazca.
- In the afternoon: Arrival to Nazca and accommodation in Hotel.
Overflight to the Nazca Lines - Return to Lima.
- Morning: Breakfast at the hotel.
- We will pick you up from your hotel to take you to the Maria Reiche Aerodrome, where you will fly over Avioneta Cessna for a time approx. 35 minutes through an area where you will observe gigantic and mysterious drawings of birds, animals, mythological beings and huge lines that will blow your imagination. Each passenger will have a seat next to each panoramic window.
- Upon arrival at the aerodrome, you will have the opportunity to visualize a documentary video of information about the Lines of Nasca and its history.
- Before boarding the plane, our professional pilots will provide you with important air circuit instructions and a map so you can see and be guided by the drawings you will observe from the air.
- At the end, you will be returned to your hotel.
- In the afternoon: Transfer to the Cruz del Sur bus terminal in panoramic service to make your return trip to the city of Lima.
- Bus Tickets Lima - Paracas - Nazca - Lima.
- 1 night accommodation in Nazca.
- American breakfast.
- Water bottle.
- Slipper excursion to the Ballestas Islands.
- Fly over the Nazca Lines in a Cessna light aircraft.
- Internal transfers.
- Official tourist guide.
- Permanent assistance
- Air tax (S / .30) and maritime (S / .18).
- Adventure sports.
- Extras not mentioned.
- Overflight: Passengers weighing 90 kg or more must pay an additional seat.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 3 star Hotel Hellen Ross o similares.
- Hostal Hellen Ross is located in Nazca, 2 blocks from the main square and 6 blocks from the bus terminal. It offers Wi-Fi, Fitness Center and bar. Its rooms have cable TV, bathroom with hot water and room service.
- It offers laundry service, currency exchange, tourist information and parking.
- The accommodation in the mentioned establishment, depends on the availability of rooms for the dates chosen by the traveler.
- If there is no availability for those dates, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Independence Day 2019 - Pass it in Ica - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Paracas Full Day (from Miraflores o Barranco) - Ica
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Golden Shadow Trek - Ica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits