- Enjoy this service, dare to spend a full day entrero entrero.
- The Mountain of 7 colors, Rainbow Mountain, Vinicunca, awaits you.
- Join us to live this full day adventure at the foot of the snowy Ausangate.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from the hotel (as long as it is located in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator).
- For places outside the Casco Monumental, you should coordinate with the operator the ease of your return or meeting point.
Mountain of Colors - Full Day
- We will pick you up at your hotel from 3: 30-4: 00 a.m. and we will head Southeast towards Ausangate, the fifth highest mountain in Peru.
- We will cross the citadels of Urcos and Checacupe before arriving at Pitumarca.
- Here we will stop along the way to recharge the energy with a semi-buffet breakfast.
- Then, we will go to the starting point of our hike at the foot of the snow of Ausangate, during approximately 2 and a half hours, during the way we will encounter Andean animals.
- We will ascend up to 5,200 meters above sea level. From this point we will obtain an insurmountable view of the mountain that is rather a canvas in which the colors of the geology created a masterpiece of nature.
- After the guided tour you will have a free time, then go down to the point where we started the walk, during this tour we will stop to enjoy a delicious lunch, and then make the return to Cusco.
- Pick up from the hotel
- Transportation Cusco-Pitumarca-Cusco
- Entrance to the mountain of colors
- Professional guide
- Not mentioned in the program
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day Machu Picchu Experience - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Magic Machu Picchu - 5d / 4n - Q'Eswachaka Bridge (Private) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
3d / 2n Trekking to the Citadel of Machu Picchu, Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Inca Jungle Tour - Adventure to Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Zipline