DescriptionGet to know the "Mountain of the Rainbow of Peru", also known as Vinicunca, from where you can see the majestic mountain of Ausangate.
- Considered a spiritual mountain for the settlers and one of the deities of Cusco.
- Since pre-Inca times the mountain has been a place of worship and offerings.
- You will find picturesque villages, beautiful traditional houses, herds of llamas and alpacas and magnificent views of the Ausangate glacier (6,385 masl), the highest mountain in Cusco.
- A spectacular trip for those who love a true outdoor adventure.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at Hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CUSCO - ARCO IRIS MOUNTAIN - CUSCO.
- 4:00 am - Pick up from your hotel.
- After 3 hours of travel, we will arrive at Quesiuno (4,320 meters above sea level) from where we will start the trek. Here a breakfast will be provided.
- We begin our trek up to 5,100 meters above sea level in the mountain of Vinicunca led by our expert trek guide. You will see the impressive colors that are natural mineral formations that give colors to the mountain on the south side of the Nevado de Ausangate.
- You walk through small traditional Andean villages, appreciating local people with their colorful dresses.
- After a total walk of approximately 3-4 hours, we will finally arrive at the viewpoint from where we will have an impressive view of the Colors Mountains.
- Free time to explore, rest and soak up the environment. Then we start our return for about 3 hours.
- Our private transport will be waiting for us when we return.
- Return back to Cusco. Transfer to your hotel.
- Approximate time of arrival - 6:00 p.m.
- Tourist Transport (round trip).
- Rainbow Mountain Entrance
- Horseback trip - round trip - per person
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch. (Vegetarian optional).
- Guided bilingual ( For other languages, consult ).
- First aid kit.
- First oxygen balloon.
- Extra expenses.
- Souvenirs, gifts.
- Tips for service (optional and at will).
- It is recommended to bring: Original passport, water to drink (2-3 liters), rain jacket / poncho, hat and winter gloves, sunscreen (factor 35+ recommended), sunglasses and sun hat, camera with batteries spare parts, binoculars, trekking poles.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas in 1 Day (Shared) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day to the Sacred Valley + Buffet Lunch - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Mountain 7 Colors - Superior Service - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Salkantay Inca Trail Trekking 5 Days & 4 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
Mountain of 7 Colors - Arco Incaico - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism