- Discover the magical colors of the Vinicunca mountain.
- Delight yourself with all the surroundings of the Andes next to the snow-capped mountains of Ausangate and the beautiful Red Valley.
- Led by expert guides and the best Peruvian food.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from the Hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CUSCO - CUSIPATA - MONTAÑA DE COLORES - VALLE ROJO - CUSCO
- Between 3:30 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. Pick up from the hotel.
- Departure from Cusco heading to Cusipata where we will have our breakfast in about 40 minutes and then continue on the transport to Phulawasipata, located at 4.625 masl where we will start our 1.30 hour walk until we reach the mountain viewpoint of Vinicunca at 5,080 meters above sea level.
- Accompanied by our professional guide who will describe and manage the times with the group for our best experience.
- After an appropriate time of observation and photos we will continue our walk towards the Red Valley that is very little explored despite all the beauty it shows us.
- The walk lasts approximately 2.30 hours until we return to Phulawasipata and after a short rest we will board our transport back to Cusipata.
- We had lunch to finally return to Cusco.
- 6:00 pm. approx. Arrival to Cusco.
- End of service
- Round trip transportation.
- Join the Vinincunca community.
- Entrance to the Red Valley.
- English-Spanish professional guide.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: For a light walk, the service is recommended for children from 10 years old.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group) up to a maximum of 16 people.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Paragliding in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Aerial activities, Paragliding, Natural Areas Visits
Tour Q'Eswachaca - Private Service - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors + Sacred Valley - 6d / 5n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas - Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Cusco City Tour - 4 Ruins (Morning Shift) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits