- Formal and reliable Tourism Operator, with 11 years of experience, leader in the north of the country.
- Always providing the best in tourist services.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tarapoto: Pick up from hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
KNOW THE ALTOMAYO: MOYOBAMBA + RIOJA
- Moyobamba City Tour.
- Orchid of Moyabamba.
- Tioyacu Resort - Rioja
- San Mateo Thermal Baths
- Short stop at Café Altomayo stores.
- Tourist mobility in shared service.
- Official tourism guide (in Spanish).
- Entrance tickets to tourist attractions.
- 1 tourist lunch.
- Bus tickets from the city of origin.
- Food not specified.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 5 years do not pay, nor are they entitled to services and travel under the responsibility and guardianship of their parents.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility during tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
De Chazuta Su Cacao - the Cocoa Route - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Trekking Reserve Cordillera Escalera / Alto Shilcayo - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Rappelling in the Pucayaquillo Waterfall (Full Day) - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Rapel
Unforgettable Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Aerial Rides, Boat Rides
Enjoy the Ahuashiyacu Waterfall - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation