Do you enjoy our acclaimed Pisco Sour and do not know how to prepare it? Do you want to invite a friends to Machu Picchu ?
- Do not miss this 1 hour master class with one of the best bartenders in Cusco.
- Prepare your favorite cocktail with pisco (Pisco Sour, Chilcano, Algarrobina Sour, Machu Picchu, etc.) and enjoy it ... Cheers!
- Close this experience with a tasting of Chef's delights .
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Cusco: Coordinate with operator after purchase
Pisco Master Class of Cocktails
Duration: 1 hour
Follow the instructions and manage to prepare your favorite cocktail (Pisco Sour, Chilcano, Algarrobina, Machu picchu, among others.). Then enjoy it! And because this appetizer needs a good accompaniment, taste the best dishes of the Chef.
- Preparation and tasting of a maximum of 4 cocktails (Pisco Sour, Chilcano, Algarrobina, Machu Picchu, etc.)
- Lunch or Dinner (1 entry, 1 main course, 1 dessert)
- Meals or drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.