S/. 280USD 77
Majestic Caral Tourist Circuit
Full day (1 day)
24 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Majestic Caral Tourist Circuit
- We invite you to visit the "Sacred Citadel of Caral", the "Oldest Civilization of America" and "Cultural Heritage of Humanity", declared by UNESCO in 2009.
- Located a little more than 2 hours from Lima, in the City of Supe Pueblo - Province of Barranca, height Km. 184 of the Panamericana Norte.
- Cheer up to know this archaeological wonder and spend a cultural, ecological and relaxing super day. We will wait for you!
- 5:00 a.m. STARTING POINT N ° 01 : MovilBus Land Terminal: Av. Paseo de la República 749 - La Victoria. (In front of National Stadium).
- 5:30 am. STARTING POINT N ° 02: MovilBus Land Terminal: Av. Tomas Valle 651 - San Martin de Porres (10 minutes from Jorge Chávez International Airport).
MAGIC CIRCUIT CARAL
- Between 5:00 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. Approach at chosen starting point.
- 9:00 am Welcome to Supe Pueblo. Breakfast and short rest.
- 10:30 am Visit Sacred Citadel of Caral (5,000 BC), "The oldest civilization in America" and "Cultural Heritage of Humanity", declared by UNESCO in 2009. Its antiquity is compared to the civilizations of the old continent: Mesopotamia, Egypt, India and China. This majestic Archaeological Complex is located on a desert and arid plateau that dominates the fertile valley of the Supe River. It has more than 65 hectares in length, where you can see the impressive monumental buildings such as the Great Pyramid, the temple of the amphitheater, Pyramid of the gallery, Pyramid of the Quarry, Pyramid of the Huanca, Minor Pyramid and the temple of the circular altar.
- 1:00 pm Typical Lunch at Hotel Buendía - Supe Pueblo.
- 2:30 pm Visit town of Supe Pueblo. Visit Plaza de Armas and its beautiful countryside.
- 3:30 pm Half World Tour, a beautiful Ecological Nature Reserve, where you can appreciate the diversity of birds and a lagoon of approximately 8 km by the sea.
- Boat ride through the lagoon.
- 6:00 pm Departure to the City of Lima.
- 8:30 pm Arrival to the City of Lima.
- End of our services.
- Transportation in Commercial Bus (Mobile Tours)
- Entrance tickets to tourist circuits.
- Typical lunch
- Boat ride.
- Tourist guide service (in tourist places).
- Permanent personal assistance
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Additional services to the tour.
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Purchase of handicrafts (opcional)
- Gastronomy (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Tours described in itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.