- A classic service for our travelers.
- You will be able to enjoy all the wonders of the Colca with tranquility and staying overnight.
- They will be able to choose variety of options in the food of the area and the heated pools.
- You can appreciate the beauty of the canyon, the flight of the condor, the magical town of Chivay surrounded by terraces, wonderful views, traditional villages, Reserva de Salinas and Aguada Blanca and much more !.
- Zipline (additional cost)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Thermalism (additional cost)
- Arequipa: Pick up from the hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
AREQUIPA - CHIVAY. MAGIC NIGHT
- They will be picked according to coordinated time (8:00 am approx.).
- In a 1 hour tour to Patahuasi, we will descend to rest a moment and breathe the open air of this area.
- We will descend to the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca to visit this protected area for a moment. We can take pictures of the camelids that are closest to us.
- We will visit Patapampa, a place where you can observe the variety of volcanoes that surround the city of Arequipa.
- We will arrive to Chivay to settle in their respective hotel and then to lunch.
- They will have a short break in the Thermal Baths (optional, on behalf of the traveler).
- At night: Folkloric Show by local dancers who perform it for free.
- Rest of the night free.
NOTICE OF CONDOR, TRADITIONAL PUEBLITOS AND RETURN TO AREQUIPA
- Breakfast in accommodation from 5:00 am.
- 6:30 a.m. Picked up in lodging to be taken to the main viewpoint and take pictures of the flight of the condor and the depth of the Colca Canyon.
- We will visit some traditional villages and viewpoints that surround the Colca Valley.
- Free time to have lunch.
- After the last indications we will return to Arequipa, leaving them close to the Plaza de Armas.
- Here ends our service by saying goodbye and trusting you have liked our attention.
- Private room.
- Folkloric Show
- Food (lunches, dinners).
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths (S / .10 - S / .15 per person).
- Entrance to the Colca Valley:
- >> Peruvian - S / .20 // South American - S / .40 // Other nationalities - S / .70.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- There are cold seasons where you can reserve a heater in the hotel for an additional price.
- Always consult with the Operator any other detail to recommend what measures to take.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 2 star Maravillas del Colca o similares.
- Comfortable, clean, safe, touristy and close to the Plaza de Chivay.
- The accommodation are rooms that have cable, wireless internet, hot water all day, with gas hot water, if you need you can add the service of a heater with an additional price (for some seasons it is usually cold throughout the area of Chivay).
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Santa Catalina Monastery Tour + Arequipa City and Viewpoints - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day excursion to the Colca Valley + Typical Buffet - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon - 2d1n - With Destination to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Adventure - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Sillar Route + Viewpoints of the Valley and Volcanoes - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits