S/. 2,786USD 704
Magic Machu Picchu 7d / 6n: Mountain + Lagoon + Q'Eswachaka
7 days and 6 nights
96 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Magic Machu Picchu 7d / 6n: Mountain + Lagoon + Q'Eswachaka
The tour of Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu takes you through all the most important places in Cusco such as: Qoricancha also known as the Temple of the Sun that during the incanato the temple was dedicated to the worship of the sun god ("Inti"). We will also visit Sacsayhuaman, one of the most emblematic places of the Inca Empire built by the Inca Pachacuteq in the 15th century. We will also do the Sacred Valley tour that is one of the most popular routes in the Cusco region, and that functioned as an agricultural, spiritual and political center. Finally we will take you to one of the most incredible train trips in the world and we will go to Machu Picchu "One of the seven wonders of the modern world".
Cusco: Reception at the Airport / Transfer to the hotel.
AIRPORT COLLECTION - CITY TOUR
A representative of the Tour Operator will be waiting for your arrival at the airport and your transfer to the hotel. Free morning to rest and acclimatize 2:00 pm Pick up from the hotel for the City Tour. First place of visit Koricancha (Temple of the Sun), guided tour of 45 minutes and then go to mobility After 30 minutes in the mobility we will arrive at Sacsayhuaman (from the Quechua of Saqsay = place of satiation and waman = hawk, it is Saying "Place where the hawk is satiated") where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour Then we will visit Qenqo (ritual center in a rocky outcrop) place of much mysticism that you will feel when you enter the rock outcrop. After 15 minutes of mobility we will arrive at PucaPucara (red fortress) military construction Last visit will be Tambomachay known as the Inca's Bath where water worship was performed. After our crossing we will take the mobility for the return to Cusco, approximate time of arrival 7:00 pm.
CUSCO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS - AGUAS CALIENTES (MACHU PICCHU)
We will pass by the hotel 8.00 am. to start the tour of the Sacred Valley. After traveling 1 hour and a half in mobility we will arrive at the ruins of Pisaq in which we will have a guided tour of 1 hour approx. Traveling in the direction of the Willka Mayu River or Sacred River we will arrive at Urubamba capital of the Sacred Valley where we will have a buffet lunch (typical Andean food). After lunch we will travel 30 minutes in mobility until we reach the town of Ollantaytambo to visit an archaeological site where we will have a guided tour of 1 hour, highlighting the Temple of the Sun, The Intihuatana and the Princess Baths and Andean terraces. After having a guided tour of Ollantaytambo we have to go to the train station to board the train that will take us to Aguas Calientes where we will spend the night for the next day to visit Machu Picchu (AT NIGHT THE GUIDE WILL PASS THROUGH THE HOTEL TO PROVIDE EVERYTHING DETAILS FOR YOUR VISIT TO MACHU PICCHU).
CIUDADELA DE MACHUPICCHU
- Very early we will go to take the bus that will take us to the lost city of the Incas (Machupicchu) will last 30 minutes and in the place will be the guide waiting for them.
- Upon arrival at the citadel of Machu Picchu to enter we will show entry ticket, from this place the guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes will begin where they will be explained the informative part of Machupicchu. then you will have a free time.
- Then we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes to have our lunch.
- After our lunch we will have to go to the train station to board the train that will take us to Ollantaytambo
- At the Ollantaytambo station, a representative of chullos travel Peru will be waiting for you with a sign and their names which will take us to your mobility to return to Cusco and take you to the hotel.
MOUNTAIN OF COLORS
4:00 am We start picking up our passengers from the different accommodations where they are located. 4:45 am We headed to the CUSIPATA district. 6:30 a.m. Arrival to the district to CUSIPATA where we will have our buffet breakfast for 30 minutes. Then continue our trip. 7:00 am Departure from the restaurant to the WASIPATA area. 8:00 am. Approximate arrival at the foot of the road and then start of the walk to the MOUNTAIN OF COLORS. (WINICUNCA). 1 hour and 30 minutes one way. (approximately) 40 minutes of visit in the mountain of colors. (WINICUNCA) 1 hour and 15 minutes (approximately) return to where the mobility is located. 12 pm Arrival time approximately at the foot of the road and once the group is complete we begin our return to the CUSIPATA district. 1:00 pm Approximate arrival at our restaurant where we will have the buffet lunch, for 30 or 40 minutes. 1:40 pm We will head back to the city of Cusco. 3:30 pm. Approximate time of arrival to the city of Cusco. (DEPENDING ON TRAFFIC)
At 4:00 am we will pick you up at your receptive hotel with the mobility we will travel to the town of Mollepata where we will have breakfast. Then we will continue our tour to Soraypampa where we will begin with our 1 hour and 30 minute walk to the Humantay lagoon that has an altitude of 4 250 meters above sea level during the tour we will appreciate the fauna and flora of the place. Then we will descend to Soraypampa to be able to take mobility to Mollepata where we will enjoy a delicious lunch and then return to the city of Cusco. Arrival Approx 6:00 pm.
INCA BRIDGE OF Q'ESWACHAKA
It begins with the pick-up of your hotel at 7:00 AM, after almost two hours of traveling through the south of Cusco we will visit "the four lagoons". After enjoying a quiet moment near the lagoons, we will visit the small Pabellones volcano that is located near the town of Yanaoca. Then we will arrive at the impressive Inca bridge. This Inca suspension bridge is made of vegetable fiber (Ichu) and is located on the Apurimac River in the district of Quehue. The existence of this bridge dates from the Inca era. The renovation and maintenance is done once a year by the local people of the four surrounding communities. Before starting the renovation of the bridge, an offering is given as a sign of respect and thanks to the Pachamama. We will have the opportunity to cross the Inca bridge from both sides. But beware, it seems easy, but courage is needed !! On the way back to Cusco we will make one last visit to the colonial Inca bridge of Checacupe where you can see the differences between both bridges. This interesting trip ends in the city of Cusco at 5:00 pm approximately
WALK IN CUSCO - FLIGHT TO LIMA
Free morning to relax or take a walking tour. On this day we recommend you visit the following places: Main Square / Main Square, which houses the main cathedral and colonial houses Nazarenas Square San Blas neighborhood The twelve angle stone San Pedro local market In the afternoon there will be a transfer to the airport for your departure to Lima.
- Pick up from the Airport or Bus Terminal
- Transportation City Tour
- Professional City Tour guide
- Ticket for the City Tour
- Sacred Valley Transportation
- Sacred Valley professional guide
- Sacred Valley Buffet Lunch
- Entrance to the Sacred Valley
- Tourist Train Expedition Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- Tourist Train Expedition Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Bus up to Machu Picchu
- Bus down from Machu Picchu
- Professional guide in Machu Picchu
- Lunch town of Machu Picchu
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Transport Mountain of 7 Colors
- Professional guide to the Mountain of 7 Colors
- Breakfast Tour Mountain of 7 Colors
- Lunch Tour Mountain of 7 Colors
- Entrance to the Mountain of 7 Colors
- Humantay Lagoon Transportation
- Breakfast tour Laguna Humantay
- Lunch tour Laguna Humantay
- Professional guide Laguna Humantay
- Entrance to the Humantay Lagoon
- Private transportation to the Queswachaka bridge
- Private professional guide to the Queswachaka bridge
- Good Snack (fruit, cookies, water, pie, granola)
- Entrance to the Queswachaka bridge
- Transfer to airport
- Constant personalized advice
- Entrance fees to all the archaeological sites detailed in the itinerary
Not includedTour to Wayna Picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu Mountain Flights Travel insurance
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate. Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group). The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have little level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security. Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client. Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies. In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole. If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies. If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water). If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
hotel-2-estrellasHOTEL PRINCIPE 3 o similares.
General room services
- Cable TV
- Wi-Fi in the room
- Wake-Up Service
- Storage Room (luggage storage)
- Infusions (24 hours self-service)
- 24 hours reception
- Custody of objects and money
- Reading area
- Money exchange
- Permanent assistance
- Private bathroom
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 2,786USD 704