- We are a duly accredited and formal tourism company.
- We offer you 4 days of Culture, Archeology, Nature and Mysticism.
- All in "the navel of the world".
- Memories that will be engraved in your mind and heart.
- Climbing, mountaineering (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Mysticism, shamanism (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from the airport upon arrival.
- For tours: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- From 1:20 pm Pick up from your hotels in Cusco.
- 2:00 pm Start of the tour:
- Koricancha: "Temple of the Sun".
- Sacsayhuaman: You will appreciate the Inca constructions made with gigantic stones never seen before.
- Qenqo: Stone monolith where you can see a construction dedicated to Ujhu Pacha ("Land of Depths", in Inca language).
- Puca Pucara: Archaeological center that was probably a warehouse for the supply of agricultural products.
- Tambomachay: Magical religious center that was possibly used for the purification of people before entering Cusco.
- Between 4:00 a.m. to 4:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotels in Cusco.
- We board our mini bus to the town of Mollepata, where we will have breakfast.
- Afterwards, we take the road to Challacancha, enjoying the journey of all the majesty of the Humantay in the Cordillera de Vilcabamba.
- We continue to Soraypampa (2,900 masl), where we will have a short rest and then continue to the starting point of the Soraypampa walk, with impressive views of the Humantay Lagoon (4,200 masl) and amazing viewpoints, appreciating all the beauty of the landscape.
- From Soraypampa to Humantay Lagoon are 7 km, which can be done between 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours of walking approximately (depending on your pace).
- We can appreciate the snowy Humantay and the imposing Salkantay.
- Then we will return to our camp for lunch and free time to take pictures and rest.
- Finally we return from Soraypampa to Cusco arriving at 6:30 pm. approximately.
- 3:30 am Pick up from your hotel in Cusco and depart for the bus station. There we will board the tourist bus that will take us in 1:40 minutes approx. to the train station in Ollantaytambo to take the train at 6:40 a.m.
- We arrived in approx. 2 hours to the town of Aguas Calientes, where our resident guide will be waiting for you to board the bus that will take us to the Sacred City of the Incas: Machu Picchu.
- Once there, we will make a guided tour of approximately 2 hours and then descend again to Aguas Calientes by Bus.
- There we can relax in the Thermal Baths of the Town (volunteer, on behalf of the traveler).
- Finally we will board the train at 6:50 pm in the direction of Ollantaytambo.
- There the bus awaits us that will take us back to Cusco.
- Arrival approx. 10:30 pm
Maras Moray Salineras
- The tour starts 9:00 a.m.
- During the trip we can see the beautiful eastern chain of the Andes crowned by the snowy Salkantay (6.271 masl) as well as other snowy mountains such as Veronica (5,682 masl) and Chicón (5,400 masl) and then reach the town of Maras known as " Pueblo de las Portadas "because there you can see beautiful colonial style doorways carved in stone. This town in the colonial era was a great trade because it was an obligatory passage for the caravans that came from the jungle with products such as coffee, cocoa, among others.
- At 3,500 meters above sea level is Moray, concentric terraces that according to archaeological studies served as a great laboratory for the adaptation of warm climate plants to higher altitude climates. You can see three sets of giant platforms as amphitheaters. The enigmatic of this place is the presence of the number seven in the constructions, we will learn the "why" and its influence on agriculture.
- Finally we will visit the salt mines (Salineras); more than 3,000 open salt pits, extracted mainly during the dry months (from May to the end of September).
- Return to Cusco at approximately 3:00 p.m.
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Tourist transport to Laguna Humantay (Breakfast, Lunch).
- Entrance to the Humantay Lagoon.
- Laguna Humantay Tourist Guide (Emergency Oxygen and walking sticks).
- Tickets City Tour.
- Maras Moray Tickets
- Tickets to Salineras.
- Transfer from the hotel to start the City Tour.
- Tourist bus for the City Tour.
- Professional City Tour Guide
- Transfer from the Hotel to start the tour to Maras Moray Salineras.
- Tourist bus to Maras Moray Salineras.
- Professional Guide for the tour to Maras Moray / Salineras.
- Tourist bus Cusco - Ollantaytambo Train Station - Cusco.
- Snacks for the Tour to Machu Picchu.
- Executive Train Tickets Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Professional guide in Machu Picchu - 2 hours Premium Service (Guided in Spanish with a maximum of 10 people).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu (1st or 2nd shift).
- Lunch and Dinner of the 1st day.
- 2nd day dinner
- Lunch 3rd day dinner.
- Lunch 4th day dinner.
- Accommodation in Cusco.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- All our packages include a Tour and Andean Spiritual Mystic Session Completely Free and Volunteer. For this, it would be necessary to add an extra day of stay in Cusco in your itinerary.
- It is recommended to arrive to Cusco in the first flights to be able to carry out the itinerary described in the first day. Otherwise, it will start the day after your arrival.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Land Bus Turístico
- We work with serious, formal and reliable transportation companies, with modern units for your comfort and safety.
- Movement permit of the MTC, Insurance against all Risk / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.
the Incas' Sacred Valley - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking