- This tour is designed for travelers who do not have much time to experience a walk to Machu Picchu or for those who only have interest in visiting Machu Picchu enjoying a beautiful landscape by train from the city of Cusco.
- Machu Picchu is called the "New Wonder of the Modern World", located at 2,450 m. of altitude, was discovered by the North American explorer Hiram Bingham in 1911.
- Since then, it is the most important and visited Archaeological Center in South America.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from the hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Visit to Machu Picchu the New Wonder of the Modern World
- 4:00 a.m. We will start this tour very early picking it up from the hotel to go to the train station and take a captivating trip of three and a half hours, by Train Expedition or similar, to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, also known as "The Lost City of the Incas" ", today" New Wonder of the Modern World "
- We will arrive at the "Machu Picchu Pueblo" station (before "Aguas Calientes" at 2,000 meters above sea level).
- Immediately we will board our bus that will take us on a 30-minute trip, ascending through a zigzag path, to finally reach the incredible Machu Picchu.
- The tour includes a guided tour of approximately 2 hours in the citadel, visiting the most important sites such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries.
- Afterwards we will have free time to take a walk around the citadel, take pictures and filming, and when we finish we return to "Machu Picchu Pueblo" to take our food (Lunch) before boarding our return train.
- 6:30 pm. We will board our train to the town of Ollantaytambo, where a bus awaits us to return to the city of Cusco.
- 10:30 pm. Approximate arrival to Cusco.
- Transfers from the hotel to the train station and vice versa.
- Touristic Train "Expedition" round trip.
- Professional Guide
- Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 2 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. After 3 years, they pay full fee.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Land Trenes Peru Rail, Inca Rail
- The Expedition Train applies to both Peruvians and foreigners and can be purchased by third parties presenting the Traveler's Identity Document.
4d / 3n Excursion on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu Magic - 5d / 4n - Maras & Moray (Private) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu with Sacred Valley - 2d/1n - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu Full Day (From Poroy) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits