- This one-day tour to Machu Picchu by train is a recommended option for tourists who do not have time and want to know our wonder.
- In an "express" service you will be able to know the main attractions of our most popular national tourist attraction.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
MACHU PICCHU - FULL DAY
- Between 2:30 am and 3:00 am - Pick up from your hotel to go to Ollantaytambo and then take the train to Aguas Calientes.
- Upon arrival, you must walk 10 minutes to the bus station to board and ascend to the top of the mountain on a trip that lasts 30 minutes approx.
- Then we will start the guided tour of the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu for 2 hours.
- Then you will have free time to explore Machu Picchu on your own.
- We return to Aguas Calientes. According to the train schedule, we board the return train to Ollantaytambo and then by bus to Cusco.
- End: 10:00 pm.
- Transportation Hotel - Ollantaytambo.
- Roundtrip train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Guided English-Spanish.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- It is recommended to bring: Passport or Dni, rain poncho, sunglasses and sunscreen, sportswear (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Tour to Machu Picchu - Full Day by Train - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour to Cusco - Complete - 8d / 7n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Qeswachaca - Last Inca Bridge - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Sport fishing, Cultural visits
HUMANTAY LAKE - SALKANTAY - FULL DAY - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy