- A tour proposed at an economic price where, by means of a tourist transport, you will arrive at Hidroeléctrica only 7 km away. from the town of Machu Picchu: Aguas Calientes.
- A combination of adventure and beautiful landscapes that will take you to know the "Seventh Wonder of the Modern World".
- Hike, trekking (additional cost)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cusco: Plaza de Armas.
Departure from Cusco to Hidroeléctrica (entrance to Aguas Calientes).
- 8:00 am The meeting point is in the Plaza de Armas of Cusco to leave in a 5 and a half hour journey to Hidroeléctrica, the entrance to Machu Picchu.
- 1:00 pm Lunch in Santa Teresa.
- 3:00 p.m. We arrive at Hidroeléctrica and the adventure begins, walking two and a half hours along the train path.
- >> Those who wish can buy the train ticket that will leave them in Aguas Calientes as well.
- 6:00 pm Join Aguas Calientes and welcome by the guide in the Plaza. Then they settle in their respective hostels and enjoy a free time to then meet for dinner.
- 7:30 pm Dinner near the Aguas Calientes square and then the guide's instructions for the next day.
Guided tour full Machupicchu
- This day will coordinate your climb to Machu Picchu.
- >> If it is coordinated in the first turn they will get up 4:30 am approx. to then ascend by bus or walking and arrive at Machupicchu at 6:30 am where they will enter with their respective guides.
- >> If it is coordinated in second shift, they will meet 9:30 a.m. in the Plaza de Aguas Calientes for their ascent to Machu Picchu by bus or walking, then they will be up at 11:30 a.m. and enter with their respective guides.
- >> In both cases they have a 2-hour guided tour inside the citadel where they will get to know this jewel of antiquity with a clear explanation of the history of the Inca people.
- After this you will have free time in the citadel to take the photos that you like, how many selfies you can store in your memory.
- Then descend to the village, 400 meters below, as you like: On foot or by bus that is hired every fifteen minutes.
- In the afternoon you can go to relax at the Thermal Baths of Aguas Calientes (entrance fee not included) and you will have one more night in the same hostel.
Return to Cusco departure from hydroelectric
- 9:30 a.m. Check out of the hostel, you can do some shopping in the artisanal and traditional market of Aguas Calientes, then you will have to plan your return by the same way of entering Aguas Calientes since you will have to walk approximately 2 and a half hours or take the train that only lasts 30 minutes the route but that often leave one hour each train.
- 3:00 pm Meeting point on the other side of the Hydroelectric, at the same point where they left them on day 1, to start their walk, there the person in charge of the transports will call them by their names to address the transport with which return to Cusco, making a short stop on the way back for those who wish to eat a small lunch or go to the bathroom.
- 9:30 pm Arrival at the Plaza de Armas of Cusco.
- End of the service and coordination if you wish to contract an additional night of hostel or some transport to another destination.
- Transportation Cusco - Hydroelectric - Cusco.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- 2 nights hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- Guided in Machu Picchu.
- Food: 1 lunch + 1 dinner + 1 breakfast snack.
- Roundtrip train to get to Aguas Calientes.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Food not mentioned.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service.
- It is recommended to go with sports clothes to walk 2 hours from the point where the transport leaves them.
- Those who wish can take the train to Aguas Calientes in just 30 minutes. You can hire at that moment.
- It is also recommended to go with waterproof clothing for rainy weather and always with mosquito repellent since this area is jungle.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 2 star WAYNAPATA o similares
- Tourist, comfortable, clean, safe and just two blocks from the Plaza de Aguas Calientes and the bus station. It has Wifi, cable TV and hot water all day. Includes a small snack breakfast for the day of ascent to Machu Picchu.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
the Incas' Sacred Valley - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Novelty in Cusco: Fullday Red Valley + Mountain Seven Colors - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day Mountain 7 Colors - Daily Departures - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits