DescriptionVisit the imposing Machu Picchu and combine your adventure with the visit to the Mountain of 7 Colors.
- Our adventure consists of five days and four nights where we will visit the main attractions of Cusco.
- We will also visit the mysterious Inca Llaqta of Machu Picchu.
- Then we will ascend to see the Mountain of 7 colors, to finally ascend and marvel at the Humantay Lagoon.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at the airport and transfer to the hostel.
Reception, accommodation in the hostel, City Tour
- We recommend arriving early in the morning to make the purchase of train tickets.
- We will pick you up from the airport to take you to the hostel.
- 1:00 pm (approx.) - Pick up from hotel. Visit to Koricancha, Archaeological Center of Sacsayhuaman, Qenko, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
- Our guide will explain the history of these places.
- We board our transportation back to Cusco where we will spend the first night.
Humantay Lagoon Tour
- 4:30 am - Our adventure begins very early by boarding the tourist bus that will take us to the town of Soraypampa, passing before by beautiful and picturesque towns like Poroy, Limatambo and Mollepata. In this place we will make a stop to enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- Then the route continues along a horseshoe path to Soraypampa, from where we begin the ascent to the Laguna de Humantay, at the foot of the snow of the same name.
- This place is great for taking pictures, enjoying the scenery and the clear color of the lagoon.
- In the afternoon we will return to Cusco.
7 Color Mountain Walk, Vinicunca
- 4:00 am (approx.) - We will pick you up from your lodging to head to Pampachiri where you begin the ascent trek of about 4 hours until Vinicunca, the mountain of 7 Colors.
- Upon arrival we will contemplate the colorful mountain and the imposing surrounding mountain ranges.
- We will return by the same way of climb and we will take the bus to Cusco.
- Night rest in Cusco.
- Very early in the morning we will take a bus to Ollantaytambo Station and then take the train to Aguas Calientes ( arrival approx 8:00 am ).
- We will then take a bus to the Archeological Complex of Machu Picchu, there we will have a guided tour of 2 hours approx. Then we will have free time to explore the place and go down to the village in time for lunch (on our own).
- We will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, depending on our train schedule.
- Here our transportation will be waiting to take us to Cusco (Plazoleta San Francisco) to spend our last night.
Transfer to the Airport
- The program concludes with the transfer from the accommodation in Cusco to the airport.
- End of service.
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- Bilingual City tour.
- 4 nights accommodation in Cusco (double or matrimonial room).
- Guide + Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu (round trip).
- Transfer Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Food in general.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Entrance ticket to Koricancha.
- Train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- CHILDREN: Children under 3 years old do not pay, they share a room and service with their parents and / or adults, they do not have the right to additional bed and other consumptions. / From 4 years, pay published rate.
- Seniors: Check travel feasibility.
- It is recommended to bring: Current Identification Document (DNI, Passport, Immigration Card, etc.). Also sunglasses and sunscreen, windbreaker jacket and money for extra expenses (tickets not included, meals, snacks, etc.).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hostal Pirwa Garcilazo o similares
- Service only considers rates in Double or Double rooms.
- Pirwa Garcilaso offers accommodation in Cusco, 200 meters from Wanchaq Train Station. It has WiFi and some rooms have a private bathroom. Bed linen included. It has a 24-hour reception, bar, cafeteria, shared lounge and games room.
- The accommodation at the mentioned establishment is subject to room availability for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be accommodated in an establishment of similar category and service.
Machu Picchu Full Day (From Poroy) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Magic Machu Picchu - 8 Days - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Archaeological Cusco - 3d / 2n - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
HUMANTAY LAKE - SALKANTAY - FULL DAY - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy
Machu Picchu + Mountain of Colors + Sacred Valley - 6d / 5n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Enjoy the Mountain of 7 Colors - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits