- Live the Lunahuaná-Catapalla experience with 1 adventure sport included.
- Visit the hanging bridge and taste nice piscos and wine in the oldest winery in Lunahuaná.
- Taste the sweet honey at the Apicultural "Los Girasoles" and get to know the haunted house.
- Rafting (Included)
- Wine tasting (Included)
- ATV (Included)
- 4:45 am Municipality of Los Olivos, crossing of Av. Carlos Izaguirre and Av. Antúnez de Mayolo (Los Olivos).
- 5:15 a.m. Parque Ecológico Nº 8 Pando, crossing of Av. La Marina and Av. José de la Riva Agüero (San Miguel).
- 5:30 am. Av. Javier Prado with Av. Arequipa, next to Banco de la Nación (San Isidro)
- 5:45 am. DC. Larcomar, in front of the Miraflores Social Club (Miraflores).
- 6:00 am. Garibaldi Fire Station No. 6, Av. Defensores del Morro Av. And Av. José Olaya (Chorrillos).
First Day Tour
- 4:45 AM Municipality of Los Olivos, crossing of Av. Carlos Izaguirre and Av. Antúnez de Mayolo (Los Olivos).
- 5:15 AM Parque Ecológico Nº 8 Pando, crossing of Av. La Marina and Av. José de la Riva Agüero (San Miguel).
- 5:30 Hrs. Av. Javier Prado with Av. Arequipa, next to Banco de la Nación (San Isidro)
- 5:45 AM DC. Larcomar, in front of the Miraflores Social Club (Miraflores).
- 6:00 AM Garibaldi Fire Station No. 6, Av. Defensores del Morro Av. And Av. José Olaya (Chorrillos).
- Arrival to the Balneario de Cerro Azul: Visit to the tourist port of Cerro Azul.
- You can take photos, enjoy a great view, a walk along the pier and the beach or make tourist purchases of crafts.
- Road to Lunahuaná.
- Canopy (free / optional).
- Puente Colgante de Catapalla, located in the annex of Catapalla, 10 minutes from Lunahuaná on the way to Yauyos.
- Visit Beekeeping (bee breeding), where they will explain how bees are reared and honey and pollen are extracted.
- Visit to Wine Cellar "Reina de Lunahuaná", where the process of making wine and piscos will be explained, in addition there will be free tasting for the participants
- Installation in lodging.
Second Day Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free time: Enjoy lodging facilities - swimming pool.
- Pick up from hotel for sport practice "Canotaje or cuatrimoto", which we will practice after dressing appropriately for such activity.
- 5:00 pm. Return to Lima.
- 9:00 pm. Arrival in Lima (hour approx.).
- End of service
- Private Tourist Transport (owned by the Operator)
- >> Lima - Cerro Azul - Lunahuaná - Catapalla - Lima.
- Breakfast on board - first day.
- Continental breakfast - second day.
- Tasting of wines and piscos.
- Practice of 1 adventure sport: Canoeing or ATV (+ necessary equipment).
- 1 Night of lodging.
- Guided in Spanish.
- Meals, drinks and snacks.
- Others not specified.
- It is recommended to bring: Light clothing, hat or cap, backpack or small bag. sun glasses, sunscreen and / or repellent, hiking shoes, personal medicine, another change of clothing that is comfortable, additional shoes and towel (for those who do canoeing).
- Service is provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any claims, delays or refunds.
Hotel 3 star Rumiwasi o similares
- TV, cable, wifi, hot water, swimming pool adults and children.
- The Hotel Rumi Wasi and its diverse services constitute a different alternative of services gathered in a single place surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes and with an excellent climate with sun throughout the year that characterizes Lunahuaná.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- We have modern units of the year full equipment - Air Conditioning for your comfort and safety.
- Permit of the Ministry of Transport and Communications to circulate at the National Level.
- Insurance against all Risk or SOAT.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
Larco Museum + Lunch + Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Vip City Tour Lima: Specialized - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits