DescriptionIf you need to relax, get new experiences, overcome your fears and know in all its splendor the Peruvian jungle, this package is definitely for you!
- Ideal for traveling as a family, couple and with friends.
- We will enjoy incredible experiences in Central Selva, learning about the diversity of flora, fauna and micro-climates.
- Lunch will be delicious typical dishes, already included in the program.
- We will perform full adrenaline activities such as: Canopy (optional), Rappel and raid through gorges
- We will relax with the hydromassages in the waters of the falls: Bayoz and Velo de Novia.
- We will have fun with the stories, customs, dances and we will delight ourselves with the spectacular gastronomy of the Ashaninka and Austro - German migrants.
- We will taste the delicious coffee of the area and we will make spectacular photographs, where the cotton clouds will adorn the landscape.
- We will learn Asháninka and German dialect during the crossing.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- La Merced: Reception and transfer from the terminal to the accommodation.
Asháninka Corridor Boca Tigre
- 10:20 am We will start the tour visiting the Chuyachaky, being a mystic of the jungle in charge of the protection of the forest and animals of any foreign intromission.
- The district of Perené is where we will live this incredible experience thanks to "The 10 waterfalls of Boca Tigre", the waterfalls are formed by the river Alto Toterani sector and it is an uphill walk crossing all its pools, being the tenth the place ideal to take photos, observe the magnificent landscape and let the imagination flow.
- Later we will visit a native Asháninka community located in Marankiari "Tierra de Culebras", where indomitable warriors and beautiful women live, dressed in their ancestral "kushmas" and typical costumes.
- Lunch included.
- In the afternoon, we will take a boat ride through the Boca Tigre canyon, over the Perené River.
- Boat ride (optional, at the traveler's expense).
- Return to accommodation.
Adventure in Three Queens
- 10:50 am We will cross the suspension bridge Kimiri, now declared Cultural Patrimony of the Nation built by the Italian Antonio Zuchetti. Likewise, we will make a walk of approximately 01 hour, crossing bifurcations and observing wonderful landscapes with an incredible vegetation characteristic of the Peruvian jungle.
- Additionally we will know more about the ferns, the baobab and if we are lucky, some birds.
- We will arrive at the safe zone of preparation, to equip ourselves with our adventure equipment like: ropes, helmets and other accessories to start the adventure.
- We will climb the river La Perla (Kabur) until we reach the waterfall called Las Tres Reinas.
- Within the route we will overcome various obstacles such as climbing lianas, climbing rock walls with rope, cooling off and swimming in countless pools of crystal clear water.
- After returning, we go to the restaurant for lunch (at the client's expense).
- Return to accommodation.
Perené, Land of Asháninkas and of cataracts
- 9:45 am. We will start our fantastic tour visiting the suspension bridge Kimiri, cultural heritage of the Nation.
- Then we will observe the profile of the sleeping native, which according to the stories and legends, would be the figure of the leader Juan Santos Atahualpa.
- We continue with the crossing, entering the recreation Tinkuy, where we will learn more about the confluence of rivers.
- Once in Puerto Yurinaki, we will reserve the typical lunch (included in the program).
- After a short walk we will enjoy the two most important waterfalls in the Valley: Velo de Novia with approximately 60 meters of drop, and Bayoz with more than 65 meters in three falls, forming 3 natural pools ideal for hydromassages and a refreshing dip.
- In the afternoon, after lunch, we will visit the Asháninka Native Community, where we will learn its history, enjoy its music and have fun with its cheerful dances.
- Finally we will know, assess and learn more about coffee, representative product of Chanchamayo.
- Return to accommodation / transfer to the terminal.
- End of our services.
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 3 tours mentioned with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist places.
- Food: 3 Breakfasts + 2 Lunches.
- >> Lunch in Mishaja or Mishasho (Day 3)
- 10% discount on purchase of handicrafts.
- Guided specialized according to the route.
- Permanent personalized attention.
- Lima bus ticket - Chanchamayo - Lima.
- All food, snacks and / or drinks not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- We recommend to take shoes, light clothes, swimwear, coat, insect repellent, sunglasses, hat.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years do not pay, they share a room, food and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 3 to 9 years old - 10% discount. From 10 years onwards they pay full rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues and / or local, regional or national strikes.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons. Nor can it be reprogrammed.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- Not applicable on holidays, or long weekends.
- Does not include VAT, by law of investment promotion in the Amazon.
Hostal 2 star El Rosario o similares
- Enjoy comfortable atmospheres ideal to relax and enjoy Central Selva with your loved ones.
- We are located 5 minutes from the main park of the city.
- With 13 comfortable and spacious rooms, according to hotel regulations. (Double, Matrimonial and triple). Each room has its own bathroom, fans, tv - cable and hot water.
- We have 02 common areas at your disposal and with Wi-Fi service.
- There are garages near the Hostal, right next to the police station.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
- Check Out Hotel: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Full Day - Nevado Huaytapallana - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day - San Jerónimo de Tunán + Quilcas (Trekking) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits
Renew yourself in Chanchamayo - 2d / 1n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
2d / 1n Archeology + Nor Yauyos - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day - Thermal Baths of Llocllapampa - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism, Cultural visits
10d / 9n - Sierra and Central Selva Fabulous - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
2d / 1n - Perene + Oxapampa (Central Selva) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Perene Valley (From Huancayo) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits