DescriptionThe Tiahuanaco culture is one of the few cultures that has left impressive archeological vestiges throughout much of the territory for its current study.
- It is located at 3842 m. of altitude, to the South of Lake Titicaca, the zone of the plateau lodged to one of the traditions that would contribute the seeds of the first imperial phenomenon in this part of the continent "The empire Huari".
- The Tiahuanaco Culture is recognized by the Andean scholars as one of the precursors of the Inca Empire.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at Hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 06:30 AM Pick up from your hotel and departure to Bolivia.
- 07:00 AM Visit Inca Uyo (Approximately ½ hour) and departure heading to the border of Desaguadero (2h of travel).
- 09:30 AM Arrival at the border at Desaguadero. Documentary process; currency exchange, contact with Bolivian guide that will take you to Tiahuanaco.
- 11.30 AM (Bolivia time) Guided tour of Tiahuanaco Archaeological Complex, El Lito Museum and PUMA PUNKU (Approximately 2 hours).
- 01:30 PM (Bolivian time) Lunch in Tiahuanaco.
- 02:30 PM (Bolivian time) Return to Desaguadero.
- 02:30 PM Return to the city of Puno.
- 04:30 PM Visit to Aramu Muru (approximately 01 hour).
- 06.30 PM Arrival at the respective hotel.
- Tickets of the temple of the fertility "Inca Uyo".
- Entries of the Mystical Portal of Aramu Muru or Hayu Marca.
- Tickets to the Tiahuanaco complex (including museums and PumaPunku).
- Guide Peruvian Spanish / English.
- Bolivian Guide Spanish / English.
- Peruvian Auto Puno - Desaguadero + Return.
- Auto Boliviano Desaguadero - Tiahuanaco + Return.
- Tourist lunch in Tiahuanaco: Main course à la carte: Flame, Alpaca, Trout, Omelet accompanied by rice and potato chips / Andean cereal soup / Dessert: Yogurt.
Other expenses not mentioned in the program; drinks at the Tiahuanaco restaurant are from 10 Bolivianos ($ 3USD).
- Specify Nationality
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Price applies for holidays or holidays.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Requirements to enter Bolivia: (Latin Passenger)
- Identity Documents or Identity Card (With a validity of not less than 6 months) | Verify the expiration of your documents before leaving.
- Andean Migration Card (sealed migratory white paper given at the time of entering Peru).
City Tour in Puno - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Inca Uyo - Aramu Wall (Half Day) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Mysticism, shamanism, Hike, trekking
Aymara Route: Puno - Pomata - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Tour Amantani, Uros and Taquile - 2d / 1n (Private) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides, Purchase of handicrafts