DescriptionDo not miss the best of Lima and Meet the most important collection of pre-Columbian art in the world!
- Enjoy the best excursion through the historic center of Lima and enter the narrow catacombs of the San Francisco Monumental Complex.
- Travel through the traditional districts of Lima and get a great view of the Pacific Ocean from Miraflores.
- Visit the Larco Museum take advantage of visiting its permanent rooms and discover more than 45 thousand pieces on display.
- Do not forget to contemplate his famous collection of erotic huacos and discover the peculiar designs that the Moche designed.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up in hotel lobby in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of buying this tour you must indicate in the "Comments" box the Hotel from where it should be picked up and, above all, if you are staying there or just wait in the Lobby.
- Departures: From Monday to Sunday.
Larco Museum + Lunch + City Tour
- Pick up from hotels:
- >> San Isidro: 9:10 am - 9:45 am.
- >> Miraflores: 9:10 am - 9:45 am.
- Appreciate the largest and most impressive collection of pre-Columbian art in the world.
- The Larco museum is located in a viceregal mansion of the eighteenth century, built on a pre-Columbian pyramid of the seventh century.
- His new galleries exhibit the best and most complete collection of gold and silver of Peru, as well as his famous collection of erotic pottery.
- Lunch included).
- Panoramic view in the Huaca Pucllana, pre-Inca temple of the IV century AD
- Visit the Museum of the Central Reserve Bank, admiring the sample of ancient cultures of Peru, with a select exhibition of gold objects, ceramics, textiles of diverse pre-Columbian cultures and the Cohen Gold Collection.
- Important: The BCRP Museum is closed to the public on Sundays and Mondays.
- Important: In Religious and Civic Holidays, consult through the entrance to Santo Domingo.
- Enjoy a walk through the Plaza Mayor observing the Cathedral, Government Palace and the Municipal Palace.
- Also, discover the San Francisco Monastery and its Catacombs.
- End of the tour
- Pick up at hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Bilingual Spanish - English service.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entrance ticket to Museums and Attractions.
- Tourist Transportation with professional driver: All our Units have Insurance Policies.
- Guides and drivers intercommunicated by cellular service.
- Other snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- CHILDREN'S RATE: Applies 3 to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Adult Rate.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel lobby according to the start times indicated in the hotel pick-up times.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
"Hand and Foot" Tour - 3,000 Years of History - Lima
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Huaca Pucllana Tour + Historical Center - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Mountain Range of the Widow + Lagoon 7 Colors and more - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism, Natural Areas Visits