- Get to know the Laguna de Humantay, a jewel of nature on the Salkantay apu route.
- Upon arrival we will enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds us.
- We will be filled with the energy that the mountain possesses.
- We will have a demonstration of the use of the coca leaf and a small offering to our Apus (Mountains).
- Climbing, mountaineering (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CUSCO - SORAYPAMAPA - LAGUNA HUMANTAY - CUSCO.
- Between 4:00 am and 4:30 am - Our transport will pick you up from your different hotels.
- We travel to Mollepata, where we will enjoy a typical breakfast in the area.
- We continue our way to the Humantay lagoon; we will observe beautiful landscapes and gorges until we reach Soraypampa.
- Here we will begin our walk; Our guide will give us time to prepare our equipment: Canes, water, personal backpacks, etc.
- We started the hike at 4,250 meters above sea level. The ascent lasts about 1 hour and a half.
- Upon arrival we will have the time necessary to enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds us and fill us with the energy that this mountain of the snowy Salkantay has.
- Here our guide will show us the use of the coca leaf and a small offering to our Apus (Mountains) that allowed us to arrive.
- In the end we will descend to Soraypampa.
- We will go to Mollepata, where we will enjoy lunch.
- Later we return to Cusco.
- 6:30 pm - Approximate arrival.
- Transportation Cusco - Soraypampa - Cusco.
- Professional guide in Spanish.
- Entrance to Humantay Lagoon
- Food: Breakfast + Lunch.
- First aid kit.
- Snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Air flights to and / or from Cusco.
- Souvenirs, gifts, personal purchases.
- Tips for service.
- Minimum age required: 12 years.
- It is recommended to bring: Backpack 21 liters, trekking boots (preferably water resistant), warm clothes, rain clothes (see, depends on the date of travel), hat or cap, long pants (not recommended: Jeans), several poles, personal towel, toilet paper, handkerchiefs, hand sanitizers, sunscreen, plastic rain poncho (depending on the date), medicines and / or personal items (contact lens fluid), water bottle (must of drinking a lot of liquid during the walk), purifying pills and money available in cash.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Cusco & Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Inca Jungle Tour - Adventure to Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Zipline
Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu - 5d/4n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day Mountain 7 Colors - Daily Departures - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu with Sacred Valley - 2d/1n - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
2d / 1n Trekking and Excursion in Machu Picchu- Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits