- Experience the magic of the Laguna el Milagros, which is characterized by its mystical properties and by the concentration of medicinal plants.
- Visit "The House of Tarzan", "The Tree of Love", "The Millennial Tree", etc.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Plaza de Armas de Tingo María.
- It can also be collected from the hotel where it is hosted, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and prior coordination with the Operator.
- Confirm the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
Laguna de los Milagros - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable)
- 10:00 am We will leave for the Caserío de Los Milagros, 50 minutes from Tingo María. On the way we will see "The Emperor's Staff", cocoa plantations, coffee, coca crops, the "Mysterious Tree" that walks through the Amazon and huairuros trees.
- Laguna de los Milagros is characterized by its tranquility and serenity, conducive to sport fishing, camping, trekking, swimming, relax and enjoy the "Half Moon Circuit". Upon arriving at this place, the tour will begin, carrying out the following activities:
- 1 ° Stop. We will embark on craft boats to make a tour of the entire lagoon; The guide will tell the legends of the lagoon, fauna, flora and others.
- 2nd Stop. We will visit the jungle and observe: Medicinal Plants (Cat's Claw, Blood of Grade), the Prehistoric Bird ( Opisthocomus hoazín - Shansho-Peru ), the Tree of Love, the Cave of Terror, Rock formations (stalactites and stalagmites), the House of Tarzan (zip line 30 meters high), and the Millennium Tree (the largest tree in the jungle, where you can make a wish)
- 3rd Stop. We will depart with the boats to the spa where you can take a rich and refreshing bath and exfoliate your entire body with a medicinal mud very good for the skin, it opens your pores and is very relaxing.
- 2:00 p.m. Typical Lunch of the Jungle (Ceviche de Paiche, Dorado, paco, Tacho with Cecina, Chaufa Regional, etc.).
- 3:30 pm. Paiche breeding farm "Villa Hidalgo", where we can observe fish like: Paco, Boca Chico and Anchoveta. This is the first Paiche hatchery in Tingo María.
- 4:00 p.m. UNAS Breeding Zoo, Mini zoo with animals from the region (Monos, Achuni, Puma, Otorongo, Picuro, Boa, Sachavaca, Gallito de las Rocas, etc.).
- 5:30 pm. Return to Tingo María.
- 6:00 pm. Arrival and end of service.
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Official Guide of the National University Hermilio Valdizán.
- Photos in Hd (are passed to the email or whatsapp of the traveler).
- Entrance Tickets.
- First aid kit.
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as "used" and you lose the service without claims, rescheduling or returns.
Full Day - Huánuco + Tingo María - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Tantamayo Skyscraper - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day Casa Hacienda Shismay - Laguna Marcapozo - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Half Day - Knights of León de Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Tingo María National Park (Waterfalls) - Huánuco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits