DescriptionDiscover paradise and live the best experience in the jungle.
- Visit to the Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls or Native Lamas.
- Waterfalls of Huacamaillo, for lovers of adventure and trekking ..
- Laguna Azul, the paradise for the best rest.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tarapoto: Pick up at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal and transfer to the hotel.
Native Lamas or Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls - HALF DAY
- Reception and transfer to the hotel.
- 3:00 pm Visit to the Quechua Wayku community in Lamas (25 km from Tarapoto) where the Castle of Lamas will be known, distinguished by its ingenious architecture; the Historical-Cultural Interpretation Center or also called the Ethnic Museum and the Plaza de Armas.
- Or the other alternative: Waterfalls of Ahuashiyacu (14 km. From Tarapoto) surrounded by a lush forest whose falls of more than 35 meters. They form a natural pool, a favorable place to enjoy a refreshing swim.
- Return to the hotel.
Waterfalls of Huacamaillo - FULL DAY
- 9:00 am Pick up to start the adventure Ecotour c /. Box Lunch to the waterfalls of Huacamaillo.
- There will be a walk of 2 hours 30 min. from the town of San Antonio de Cumbaza through the Cumbaza riverbed, which will cross up to 4 times.
- During the tour you can enjoy this beautiful place full of trees, plants, wild birds and enjoy the many natural pools that are formed.
- They will have time to take a bath and take the best pictures.
- Once you arrive at the waterfalls you will be able to taste the box lunch.
- At the right time: Return to Tarapoto.
Blue Lagoon - FULL DAY
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8.30 am Departure to the Blue Lagoon (53 km from Tarapoto) along the marginal jungle road (south) to cross the Huallaga river on a raft.
- Then we continue by road until we reach the town of Sauce.
- Reception at Fundo Angaíza, where you can walk through the natural environments of the farm.
- Relaxing boat ride through the lagoon with stops at important places.
- Picnic lunch at Fundo Angaíza.
- At the right time: Transfer to the hotel in Sauce.
Return to Tarapoto
- Between 7.30 am and 9.00 am Breakfast at the hotel.
- Rest of the morning free for personal activities.
- At the right time: Transfer to Tarapoto airport.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport - Terminal Terrestre / Hotel / Airport - Terrestrial Terminal.
- 3 lodging nights (2 in Tarapoto / 1 in Laguna Azul).
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 1 lunch + 1 box lunch.
- Tours: Native Lamas with entrance to the Interpretation Center and Castle or Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls, Huacamaillo Waterfalls and Blue Lagoon.
- Entrances to the places to visit.
- Guided in Spanish and permanent transportation in the tours.
- Travel insurance.
- Activities not specified in the itinerary.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Rates do not apply for long weekends (Easter, New Year, etc.) and end of the year.
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old do not pay (they do not include meals or seats on the tours). From 5 years old, they pay Full Rate for full service.
- The programming of these packages is flexible and can be adapted to the arrival times of our guests or other factors.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- Take the first flight for the first leg and the last flight for the return.
- Bring Summer Clothes and Half Station (jacket for the trip, waterproof poncho for rainy seasons Jan - April)
- Bath linen for visits to the falls, lagoons and inside the hotel facilities in case of having a pool.
- Towels, sunblock, repellent, personal care kit.
- Hiking shoes.
Hotel 3 star La Floresta (Tarapoto) / Sauce Resort (El Sauce - Laguna Azul)
- La Floresta: Paradise anchored in the Amazon jungle, located in the ecological district of La Banda de Shilcayo. 5 minutes from the Airport Cad. FAP Guillermo Del Castillo Paredes and 25 min. from the Plaza de Armas de Tarapoto. It is an exotic place, where it combines the naturalness of the forest, with the modernity in the architecture of its facilities. / Includes: Breakfast, Wi-fi in all the facilities, Tv. cable, cold and hot water, use of pool, custody of valuables and luggage.
- Sauce Resort: Located 54 km from the city of Tarapoto, in the middle of the tropical jungle area and on the shores of the famous Blue Lagoon in the district of Sauce. / Includes: Buffet breakfast, use of Kayaks, pool and canopy.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Unforgettable Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Aerial Rides, Boat Rides
Trekking Reserve Cordillera Escalera / Alto Shilcayo - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Cave of Palestine & Santa Elena Reserve - San Martin
Activities: Caving, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Tarapoto Adventure - 4d / 3n - Food + Hotel - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Horseback rides, Boat Rides
Abiseo River National Park - Water Circuit - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Splendor and Ecstasy in the Breo Waterfalls - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits