DescriptionWe will take our professional kayak team, we will follow all the indications of our guide and we will sail to the island of the Uros (in kayak).
- We will learn about the life and customs of this particular population.
- The inhabitants will explain us about the activities carried out by them.
- Then we will proceed to take our speed boat, which will take us to the island of Taquile.
- Here we can see beautiful landscapes of Lake Titicaca and learn about the textiles of this beautiful island.
- Kayak (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at Hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Uros + Taquile Kayak
- 6:45 am - Pick up from your hotel to the port of Hotel Libertadores.
- 7:00 am - Explanation on the part of the team adventure guide, rowing way and other relevant information.
- Departure to Uros paddling in our Kayaks.
- 8:00 am - Arrival and visit to the floating islands of the Uros.
- 9:00 am - Pick up and departure to Taquile (1h 15 min trip).
- 11:30 am - Arrival at the Port of Taquile and a 25-minute walk to the local restaurant, weapons plaza and artisan market.
- 11:30 am - Explanation of the guide at the local restaurant.
- 12:30 pm - Lunch:
- Main dish:
- Option 1: Smoked trout, accompanied by rice, french fries and salad.
- Option 2: Omelet of Egg and Vegetables; accompanied by rice, french fries and salad.
- Soup: Quinoa soup.
- Hot Drinks: Mate coca or mate muña.
- 1:30 pm - Hike through the island (Optional).
- 2:15 pm - Return to the city of Puno.
- 3:40 pm - Arrival in the city of Puno.
- Transfers from the port to the hotels in the center of Puno.
- Instructor guide (English / Spanish).
- Support staff and boat.
- Ticket of entrance.
- Transfer Hotel - Puerto - Hotel.
- Complete professional equipment of Kayak + "Sea Kayak" + First aid kit.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Speedboat on the Uros Taquile Puno route.
- Expenses not specified.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional and voluntary).
- Children are NOT accepted, due to the risk of the tour.
- All passengers sign a responsibility demarcation.
- Kayaks are professional, safe and very stable.
- We will have boat and extra support staff.
- The estimated time of kayaking is 1 hour, from Puno to the island of Uros.
- We will have a Kayak instructor.
- No prior experience is required.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Sillustani Half Day (Departures in the Afternoon) - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Puno + Islands of Lake Titicaca - Vivencial Tour - 2d / 01n. - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts