DescriptionIf you are looking for a different experience and at the same time enjoy the marine nature ... this service is for you !!
- Jump to the sea and swim near sea lions, as you never imagined!
- Experience this unique and unforgettable experience on the Callao Islands aboard modern boats.
- Know during this tour the San Lorenzo Islands, the Fronton, the islands Cavinzas and Palomino.
- You will observe different species of seabirds, as well as humboldt penguins.
- Water activities (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Marina Club del Callao (Jorge Chavez 120-Chucuito, Callao. Next to the Abtao Submarine Museum and in front of the Callao Naval Museum, behind the Real Felipe fortress).
- Upon request, we can recommend a Taxi service.
- Maximum meeting time: Between 9:30 am. and 9:45 am.
Tour of the Callao Islands
- 10:00 am - Meeting point: Marina Yacht Club of Callao (Jorge Chavez 120-Chucuito, Callao, next to the Abtao Submarine and in front of the Naval Museum of Callao.
- 10:30 am - Boarding and departure to the islands of Callao
- 11:00 am - We will take the San Lorenzo Islands, the Fronton and Cavinzas by sea; During the tour we will observe seabirds, humboldt penguins and sea lions.
- 11:30 am - We will arrive to the Palomino Islands, place where an important population of sea lions lives.
- Swimming between these animals is allowed due distance, after providing the traveler with neoprene suits.
- 12:15 pm - Start the return to Callao
- 1:00 pm - Arrival at the pier / End of the Tour.
- Tour of approx. 2 hours and a half by the islands of Callao.
- Life jackets, wetsuit for swimming with wolves (15 min of swim, time established by SERNANP)
- Bilingual guide.
- Snack on board.
- Personal accident insurance.
- Boarding fee Marina Yacht Club del Callao.
- Right to enter the Nature Reserve (SERNANP): S / .11 Adults and Children.
- IMPORTANT! - After making your reservation, the Operator will contact you. (mail or call) requesting additional information for the programming of the service. It is necessary that you respond maximum until the day before the service , to avoid any inconvenience of last minute and / or complicate the boarding of other travelers.
- Due to fog, in certain seasons the following schedules apply:
- >> Meeting time: 11.00 am
- >> Departure time: 11.30 am.
- >> Arrival time: 14.00 pm.
- It is recommended to wear a bathing suit, sunscreen, hat and towel.
- We also have Afternoon Shift (from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm), but a minimum of 6 passengers is required to schedule the departure.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Nothing with Sea Lions in Callao + Transfer - Lima
Activities: Water activities, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Citadel of Caral, Supe Valley and Rough - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Larco Museum + Lunch + City Tour - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits