- Iquitos Typical is a program that includes visits to tourist centers such as Fundo Don Pedrito, Indigenous Yaguas, Serpentarium, Trapiche.
- They can also do activities such as: Fishing, Search for dolphins, Canoe rides, Swimming in the Amazon River and much more.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Reception / Pick up at the Airport / Hotel.
Reception and transfer and entry to Selva.
- Reception / Pick up at Airport / Hotel.
- Transfer to the port of Bellavista on the banks of the Nanay River where we will board a fast boat to travel through the Amazon.
- During the trip (about 1 hour 15 minutes) we can observe the confluence of the Amazon River with the Nanay River and visit the nursery where we can find pigeons, lizards of different sizes and the famous "Victorias Regias" together with the jungle landscape and the picturesque small houses of the riverside towns.
- Reception at Amazon Queen Lodge, with a natural fruit drink and room assignment.
- In the afternoon we will walk through the jungle until we reach the Timicurillo community, where we can appreciate the customs of the farmers and their daily activities.
- In this walk we can also learn about medicinal plants and their healing values.
- Return to the Lodge, dinner and overnight.
- Optional: Night walks.
Visits and overnight.
- After a short break, we start the navigation to visit the Anacondas Serpentarium of Neyser Island, where we will share free animals totally domesticated and we will be able to see snakes like anacondas, mantona and other animals such as monkeys, anteater, toucans, parrots, prehistoric turtle. , lazy, etc.
- In the return we will look for gray and pink dolphins ... hopefully we will be lucky to find them !.
- Return to the Lodge.
- Typical lunch
- After a short break, we begin a walk to the town of San Rafael to reach the Max trapiche, where we can extract the cane juice from the traditional way with the cheeks of palo sangre to finally drink it. Also here we can find natural medicines of different barks, roots, leaves and animals of the jungle.
- Those who wish can swim on the beaches or riverbank.
- Return to the Lodge.
- Mystical Night: stories of stories and myths of the jungle.
Tour and return to the city.
- Then we sail through the Amazon River to the community of San Rafael, where the Yaguas Indians are. We can appreciate their customs expressed in their dances and crafts
- Return to the lodge.
- We prepare for the return trip to the city (1 hour of navigation).
- Transfer to the hotel / airport.
- End of our services.
- All transfers on excursions.
- 2 nights at the lodge.
- Food: 3 lunches + 2 breakfasts + 2 dinners.
- Income to all places of visit.
- Guided in Spanish and English.
- Permanent attention
- Juices and soft drinks at lunch and breakfast.
- It is recommended to bring: Long and light clothes of light colors, rubber boots, repellents, sunglasses, blocker, hats, personal items.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for it, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Lodge (A confirmar luego de su compra)
- It is located on the Amazon River. In certain seasons there are gorges with cold water and during the growing season you can do night walks in canoes to see birds and small animals in their natural habitat.
- Its rooms are private with their own bathroom, closed with plastic mesh for the protection of mosquitoes.
- There is electricity from 6 pm to 9 pm and water 24 hours.
Magic in the Jungle - Iquitos 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Weekend in Pacaya Samiria - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Comunidad de los Boras - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits
Iquitos Ribereño: Community Bora, Pilpintuwasi and F. Pedrito - Loreto
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides